FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

u making bmore look soft.... disconnect your router
roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really tho, I wonder how many of you on here are dead srs about trying to move all that **** if you would have found it.

Me , first thing first I wouldn't have posted non pics and I wouldn't of told nobody before or after I made the deal. Secondly I would took them things out of of state up 85 or across 10 . 3rd would of double or tripled my $ my cleaning it up , he got A1 so if he sells raw it'll probally bust a vein in some body nose using it . I would cut it once or twice depending on the potency of the first mix. Buyers would be the tricky part in th equation you don't want nobody to know how much u got ,where you got it from and since he's a square they gonna smell something up. Me I would have it all gone in 60 days fast tracking if moving slowly 2 years by selling half a brick and maximizing every once. 18 could turn to 36 or 54 if you know what your doing and at a minimum of 19 k per you looking at 350k , 700k and a Millie . Instant come up or if he wanted to get rid of all at once sell the lot for 250 k and get out of Florida

I'm moving this from four fiends away. Not legit fiends but definitely multiple people and levels to the dealing. I'm linking up with shady folks and never being in the same room with them. I've got some boys from high school who moved a little work and I'd hit them up first. No way I would move that work without a consigliere, so if I have to cut people in cool. I'm doing one deal and walking away and praying to not get my head knocked off. I'm also not selling it anywhere near Florida, yall folks saying you're going to sell in Georgia are crazy. I'm taking that work to Indiana or somewhere in the midwest. Them dudes will definitely have their ears to the streets in Georgia and I want no parts of that. You would also never see me in Florida again.

Actually scratch all of that, the thought of ending up someone's ***** in jail is frightening. I can fight off some dudes, but compared to those prison gangs I'm pie. Not trying to comb anyones chest hair

u making bmore look soft.... disconnect your router

:wow: call me whatever you want, but the idea of someone else telling me how to live my life is insane. I never worried about the getting killed aspect of the streets, but that controlled box life isn't where it's at. Prison is modern day slavery, I never even liked my moms telling me what to do so there is no way I could live with some punk *** co telling me what to do. I'm not afraid of death, but that jail time is a different story and if I'm pie for that well so be it. I'd rather die then place my life in another man's hands, that jail **** just isn't for me.

:lol: im imagining some of you trying to get this weight off the beach unseen .... mad suspicious

Me , first thing first I wouldn't have posted non pics and I wouldn't of told nobody before or after I made the deal. Secondly I would took them things out of of state up 85 or across 10 . 3rd would of double or tripled my $ my cleaning it up , he got A1 so if he sells raw it'll probally bust a vein in some body nose using it . I would cut it once or twice depending on the potency of the first mix. Buyers would be the tricky part in th equation you don't want nobody to know how much u got ,where you got it from and since he's a square they gonna smell something up. Me I would have it all gone in 60 days fast tracking if moving slowly 2 years by selling half a brick and maximizing every once. 18 could turn to 36 or 54 if you know what your doing and at a minimum of 19 k per you looking at 350k , 700k and a Millie . Instant come up or if he wanted to get rid of all at once sell the lot for 250 k and get out of Florida
My Man
This is that Reagan Era/Sweet Jones real talk
But for me I would have kept walking, not trying to be like Sosa Or Tony

I'd be conflicted on taking a quick 300k, outta my hands outta my life, outta your state. Or flip at cost with connections.

Im going straight to the hood n handing it over to the ogs. I just want a lil cut, easiest 30-50k I would ever make (considering that'd all id ask for)

First thing I would do is play Gucci mane - Kansas, And prepare for a lifestyle I'm not bout

do cartels ever have rewards for finding their product or would they murk you on sight for even being in possession?

im not familiar with this life so ioeno

Last edited:
do cartels ever have rewards for finding their product or would they murk you on sight for even being in possession?

im not familiar with this life so ioeno
Lmao yea the cartel's reward for finding their product is not killing you..Actually, I think you still will get killed..

Or movie time, sell it at a good profit and bring the dough to the top dog. U in business now haha...if they don't kill u

Easy.

I put in an RV with a family to get it to Vegas.

When it gets here, I make a few quick, well maneuvered trades, then Yeezys for whoever reps me on NT.

I know people.

40 lbs = 18.14 Kilos
18.14 Kilos x $20,000 a pop lands you roughly $360,000
Selling it in O's at $1000 (good price) a piece will land you roughly $2,591,000
Rocking it up will land you roughly $3,887,000...

Knowing these numbers would you still walk away? If so, you are a better man than me. I would stash it for a while to see if anyone would be looking for it. depending on how you choose to move it, will determine on your need to relocate. Bosses ain't lookin for anybody movin rocks.. "Scared man caint win" B-Legit

40 lbs = 18.14 Kilos
18.14 Kilos x $20,000 a pop lands you roughly $360,000
Selling it in O's at $1000 (good price) a piece will land you roughly $2,591,000
Rocking it up will land you roughly $3,887,000...

Knowing these numbers would you still walk away? If so, you are a better man than me. I would stash it for a while to see if anyone would be looking for it. depending on how you choose to move it, will determine on your need to relocate. Bosses ain't lookin for anybody movin rocks.. "Scared man caint win" B-Legit

Real talk give me that and I'm walking away with half a mil easily.

Dont know anything about the coca. How long is the shelf life? Like if one wanted to slowly sell it off lol

It depends how you store it and how long . Like sealed it should last a good 8-10 years
Bundled 5
Just out and about 2 but you have to put a cover on it because letting it be in the open the air and dust will mess it up .

And to the dude that said Vegas smart move but you would have to take the longest route getting there and put it in a uhaul to move it along with some fake furniture. Rvs' and buses get pulled over the most never once did I or seen anybody stopped in a uhual also do it around college start time as well

Back
Top Bottom