FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

I would have kept it listened to trap or die a few times and flooded the streets
this 
roll.gif
 would need to listen to TM 101 also

I've seen No Country for Old Men and enough cartel beheading videos to never think of picking up any kind of bag filled with money or drugs

I'm moving this from four fiends away. Not legit fiends but definitely multiple people and levels to the dealing. I'm linking up with shady folks and never being in the same room with them. I've got some boys from high school who moved a little work and I'd hit them up first. No way I would move that work without a consigliere, so if I have to cut people in cool. I'm doing one deal and walking away and praying to not get my head knocked off. I'm also not selling it anywhere near Florida, yall folks saying you're going to sell in Georgia are crazy. I'm taking that work to Indiana or somewhere in the midwest. Them dudes will definitely have their ears to the streets in Georgia and I want no parts of that. You would also never see me in Florida again.

Actually scratch all of that, the thought of ending up someone's ***** in jail is frightening. I can fight off some dudes, but compared to those prison gangs I'm pie. Not trying to comb anyones chest hair

I cant even swim but I'd dive in face first . Every oncin awhile, I would come up for air and money.

Listen to some fredo, hit the highway, and flood the streets of Vegas.

Lol jk it ain't worth it. **** the money, I value my life more.

If it was 1 brick though... :smokin

I'm moving this from four fiends away. Not legit fiends but definitely multiple people and levels to the dealing. I'm linking up with shady folks and never being in the same room with them. I've got some boys from high school who moved a little work and I'd hit them up first. No way I would move that work without a consigliere, so if I have to cut people in cool. I'm doing one deal and walking away and praying to not get my head knocked off. I'm also not selling it anywhere near Florida, yall folks saying you're going to sell in Georgia are crazy. I'm taking that work to Indiana or somewhere in the midwest. Them dudes will definitely have their ears to the streets in Georgia and I want no parts of that. You would also never see me in Florida again.

Actually scratch all of that, the thought of ending up someone's ***** in jail is frightening. I can fight off some dudes, but compared to those prison gangs I'm pie. Not trying to comb anyones chest hair

u making bmore look soft.... disconnect your router

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom