Fourth "Friday" film in the works...

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by G14

smokey comes back from rehab and is a changed man but when Greg comes back in town smokey will smokey break bad?

i thought ice cube's character's name was Craig
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

c'mon Craig, c'mon Craig... you aint gotta lie Craig, u aint gotta lie 

How one could misinterpret a classic name is insane 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Cube, Tucker, Epps, & Chappelle

Wouldn't mind this & bring back deebo
Of course Deebo comin back. Tiny wouldn't even bother mentionin it if he wasn't in it. The setting has to be key tho. Take it back to the hood. They might wanna through Terry Crews in it as Deebo's cousin or somethin. Tie those two character's together somehow.

Terry Crew would be a great addition.

I got a feeling that Kevin Hart will be in it but Mike Epps and Chris Tucker should be good money...

Dae Dae vs Smokey!

Damon vs Deebo!

Hoping for Dave Chappelle is like hoping for big booty nympo asian twins to show up at your door lost and bored.

Of course Deebo comin back. Tiny wouldn't even bother mentionin it if he wasn't in it. The setting has to be key tho. Take it back to the hood. They might wanna throw Terry Crews in it. Tie those two character's together somehow.

Maybe have it written that they shared a jail cell or linked up in prison and realized they have craig in common. It could take place following friday after next, and damon could be in jail for beating up money mike and deebo for the bust at the end of next friday.
pimp.gif

G14 wrote:
smokey comes back from rehab and is a changed man but when Greg comes back in town smokey will smokey break bad?

Fake "Friday" fan
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
.. you should be
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Of course Deebo comin back. Tiny wouldn't even bother mentionin it if he wasn't in it. The setting has to be key tho. Take it back to the hood. They might wanna throw Terry Crews in it. Tie those two character's together somehow.

Maybe have it written that they shared a jail cell or linked up in prison and realized they have craig in common. It could take place following friday after next, and damon could be in jail for beating up money mike and deebo for the bust at the end of next friday.
pimp.gif
Yeah former cell mates would make more sense.

^Yup. People can say it will be terrible & they should just stop blah blah but they know dam well if it releases they going to watch

I'm of the minority that thinks this will be alright. The first is unarguably the G.O.A.T. of the franchise but 2 was pretty funny and 3 was entertaining/watchable. I think Cube knows he'll have to go hard (pause) with this one. I'll watch...

Back
Top Bottom