Fousey's "The Suicide Experiment"

With so much money at stake, don't discount the fact that those "victims" are actually paid and willing actors. Don't they have to sign a waiver to begin with if they want their face to be aired on "media" outlets?

If I'm wrong, that's a hell of a living. Record other peoples reactions as you do something stupid, pay them nothing, tell them nothing, and get PAID.. Scumball millionaires. 90% of these Youtubers are just that

Exploiting his family, Muslim culture, Niketalk, Homelessness, kidnapping kids, yoga pants, suicide...what's next?

I find it hard to believe ads generate revenue when adblocks exist

I make a living off youtube and I only have 15k subs bruh. I make around 7-8 grand a month on a slow month. I Sell beats and get an extra 1k from ad revenue. This is how those guys get paid, from companies bidding to advertise on their channel.

Dudes with 2+ million subscribers are EASILY making that, not including getting paid to wear gear, advertise websites in descriptions, etc.

YouTube is really a gold mine for original content.

Still haven't given this clown a single YouTube view

I find it funny that y'all know these YouTube personalities account names by heart then get mad cuz they caking off ya views :lol:

Last edited:
He hit 5 Million subscribers today 
eek.gif

I find it hard to believe ads generate revenue when adblocks exist

I make a living off youtube and I only have 15k subs bruh. I make around 7-8 grand a month on a slow month. I Sell beats and get an extra 1k from ad revenue. This is how those guys get paid, from companies bidding to advertise on their channel.

Dudes with 2+ million subscribers are EASILY making that, not including getting paid to wear gear, advertise websites in descriptions, etc.

YouTube is really a gold mine for original content.

you really think that many people even know about adblock? do you know how many people use the internet without that extension? do smart phones have adblock? do you know how many people use youtube period? 2nd biggest search engine on the internet.

I GET adsense checks fam. Believe it or not people really, really do click and watch ads. whether it be by accident or they might be interested in whats being advertised. it happens. trust me. corporations wouldn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on them if they didn't click them.

Last edited:
Staged or not that's just not even funny. Suicide is the 3rd leading killer of people 18-25 or something like that. I guess you have to take risks in comedy some times so whatever. But a lot of people are struggling out there, and seeing someone mock their illness just doesn't make it any better.

He's not making no 50k a month.

He has a staff to pay, youtube takes their cut, FULLSCREEN or whatever affiliate he's signed to takes their cut, uncle sam takes his cut, etc. etc.

He's comfortably making 5-10k a month take home which is still good but it's not sustainable.

Wrong. Comfortably over $50,000 a month. Srs.

Back
Top Bottom