Fousey's "The Suicide Experiment"

He's not making no 50k a month.

He has a staff to pay, youtube takes their cut, FULLSCREEN or whatever affiliate he's signed to takes their cut, uncle sam takes his cut, etc. etc.

He's comfortably making 5-10k a month take home which is still good but it's not sustainable.
Wrong. Comfortably over $50,000 a month. Srs.
FYI This is Fousey. 

This is the first time I've ever seen him post about how much he makes, that is a TON, making $600,000 plus off of whats probably 5-10 hours of work a week. Insanity.

Last edited:

He has a staff to pay, youtube takes their cut, FULLSCREEN or whatever affiliate he's signed to takes their cut, uncle sam takes his cut, etc. etc.

He's comfortably making 5-10k a month take home which is still good but it's not sustainable.

FYI This is Fousey. 

This is the first time I've ever seen him post about how much he makes, that is a TON, making $600,000 plus off of whats probably 5-10 hours of work a week. Insanity.

:lol: at u thinking a video makes 5-10 hours to make

laugh.gif
at u thinking a video makes 5-10 hours to make
Had to lol as well.

Can someone elaborate on how 50k per month off YouTube is possible?

Is it as simple as advertising rates based on views/followers?

:rofl: at the thought of him making 600k a year.

Making more then most doctor's by making lousy YouTube videos.

If it's true 'Merica got some deep issues.

FYI This is Fousey. 

:lol: at you thinking he just shoots This all. In one day. As if he doesn't have to shoot multiple takes then edit clips. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to mention location picking and idea brainstorming.

Last edited:

FYI This is Fousey.

He could easily pay actors in the video a very scant amount of money . He has 5 million subscribers. People , especially girls, will appear for free getting that kind of screen time. He's making way more than 5 to 10 k even handing out cuts. 5 million subscribers. And dude's video top out at almost 60 million hits.

50 k easily.

Last edited:

FYI This is Fousey. 

:lol: at you thinking he just shoots This all. In one day. As if he doesn't have to shoot multiple takes then edit clips. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he was laughing at you saying it only takes 10 hours a week to make videos, it's way more than that with the amount of videos he puts out.

laugh.gif
at you thinking he just shoots This all. In one day. As if he doesn't have to shoot multiple takes then edit clips.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's dishing out 5 to 10 minute videos of only a handful of people.  Even if he shot one video a week for 3 days out of the week,it's not a very complicated job. You all act like he's doing special effects for Pixar. He's filming on the street in busy sections.  Pranking homeless people at the bus stop. Pranking people at his house, in an elevator...This man isn't paying for location. None of the stuff he does is super complicated. Brainstorming for this content? Not hard at all. Watch "What would you do?" or other Youtubers. It's not super original ideas he puts out.

I watch hair videos on Youtube all the time. These women record for an hour to 2 hours in their bathroom and get a hundred thousand hits. Yes, they probably edit a bit but it doesn't compare to my 40 hours spent busting my behind at work.

rephrased. didn't mean the way it came off

Last edited:
View media item 1525732

That's just on the business end.

Can't knock you for making a life off YouTube, anyone of us in your shoes would do the same...what's not to love, capitalizing on social media nowadays beats educating yourself for years to spend at least 10 years after you graduate paying back for that education, IF YOU ARE LUCKY.

With that said bro...WTF happened to you man?...I used to think your videos were cool, he'll I thought you were cool....but the quality of your videos the past yet or so is just CRAP....it's so blatantly scripted, if not the entirety of the video, a large majority is....these "projects" are not to raise awareness, is to generate views, stop exploiting serious issues for your own profit man...you gotta be better than that.

Anyways...lot of NTers simply hate just to hate...that's a reality....those who doubt a YouTuber with 5 million subs is not banking on SERIOUS cash simply can't accept the fact they are maybe is jealousy or maybe is because they are not in touch with the power of social media.

600k is a pretty realistic figure for these YouTube celebs.

Can't knock you for making a life off YouTube, anyone of us in your shoes would do the same...what's not to love, capitalizing on social media nowadays beats educating yourself for years to spend at least 10 years after you graduate paying back for that education, IF YOU ARE LUCKY.

With that said bro...WTF happened to you man?...I used to think your videos were cool, he'll I thought you were cool....but the quality of your videos the past yet or so is just CRAP....it's so blatantly scripted, if not the entirety of the video, a large majority is....these "projects" are not to raise awareness, is to generate views, stop exploiting serious issues for your own profit man...you gotta be better than that.

Anyways...lot of NTers simply hate just to hate...that's a reality....those who doubt a YouTuber with 5 million subs is not banking on SERIOUS cash simply can't accept the fact they are maybe is jealousy or maybe is because they are not in touch with the power of social media.

Why judge a mans intentions you've never ever socialized with? Not even going to get into it but I'll say this.

52,000,000 views for Spider-Man in real life.

41,000,000 views for Mortal Kombat Prank

32,000,000 views for Yoga Pants Prank

with that being said, WHY THE **** would I make a suicide experiment which generated 6,000,000 views if I could produce ANY content and get views? Think about it. I don't have to create the experiments I do to get views. Experiments are my LEAST viewed videos and generate the MOST hate.

I reinvented and redesigned YouTube experiments in 2013 with the bullying experiment. It wasn't until a year later kids over saturated YouTube with an experiment about any and every topic able to be carried out in the publics eyes.

Don't know if you get what I'm getting at, but I don't need to do experiments to generate views. All experiments I've tackled are issues that mean something to me. Especially the suicide experiment. You think 90% of these kids would have eyes on topics such as rape, classism, bullying, suicide if I didn't do it in the way that I do?

Anyways. Be easy. If anyone asks, this isn't even fousey. :smile:

Man don't listen to KSteezy Fussey. He is just jealous he couldn't turn his selfie business off the ground running. Keep doing your thing man

Man don't listen to KSteezy Fussey. He is just jealous he couldn't turn his selfie business off the ground running. Keep doing your thing man
You're one of a kind DC :lol:

I don't even care about the money aspect, my question is, how you get all these views b :nerd:

Why judge a mans intentions you've never ever socialized with? Not even going to get into it but I'll say this.

52,000,000 views for Spider-Man in real life.

41,000,000 views for Mortal Kombat Prank

32,000,000 views for Yoga Pants Prank

with that being said, WHY THE **** would I make a suicide experiment which generated 6,000,000 views if I could produce ANY content and get views? Think about it. I don't have to create the experiments I do to get views. Experiments are my LEAST viewed videos and generate the MOST hate.

I reinvented and redesigned YouTube experiments in 2013 with the bullying experiment. It wasn't until a year later kids over saturated YouTube with an experiment about any and every topic able to be carried out in the publics eyes.

Don't know if you get what I'm getting at, but I don't need to do experiments to generate views. All experiments I've tackled are issues that mean something to me. Especially the suicide experiment. You think 90% of these kids would have eyes on topics such as rape, classism, bullying, suicide if I didn't do it in the way that I do?

Anyways. Be easy. If anyone asks, this isn't even fousey. :smile:

yo realtalk i was a fan of ur videos then niketalkers made me hate you now im a fan again

keep doing u papa

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom