• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Also I think Disney cares about Alita.

If fox's Alita Battle Angel does well that's another franchise Disney has under its belt

I don't think disney cares a single lick about what happens to the foxmen movies

If the foxmen movies do well or bad, either way marvel will reboot

Disney is just trimming the fat now...

They saw the moves Fox execs made the past couple weeks when they announced Gambit was starting up, and then the trailer for Dark Phoenix...Said nope, and put a clamp on things via back channels...

Dark Phoenix trailer literally said February when it released a couple days ago :lol:...

Pretty clear they want to get this stuff out of the way before they take over this time next year...Basically cancel Gambit, then move Dark Phoenix to get sunk by A4...Keep Alita afloat in case it’s a success, then try out a PG13 Deadpool...

I'm a little happy that dark phoenix got moved to the summer, just on the off chance that any aliens in dark phoenix happen to be skrulls

We can't have our mcu audience confused like that

Phoenix can destroy a universe. I wouldn’t be shocked if the film ends with Phoenix destroy the FOXmen universe and then having a rebirth in the current MCU or something like that. That’s just as plausible as having the infinity stones cause mutants to appear.

They’ll definitely reboot. It’s just that I think we’ll see the reboot happen on screen. Remember, Phoenix can destroy a universe. I wouldn’t be shocked if the film ends with Phoenix destroy the current universe and then having a rebirth in the current MCU or something like that. That’s just as good of a speculation as having the infinity stones cause mutants to appear.
Now this would be a perfect tie-in to the MCU universe.

Because Disney probably has an agreement to let all movies in planning be completed.
I've heard something like that but it'd be some bull if the agreement includes Gambit. Nothing is being done for Gambit. There's no director. I think it's literally just Channing Tatum attached to the movie. Idk if there's even a script.

Phoenix can destroy a universe. I wouldn’t be shocked if the film ends with Phoenix destroy the FOXmen universe and then having a rebirth in the current MCU or something like that. That’s just as plausible as having the infinity stones cause mutants to appear.
If it's executed right that'd be interesting... Maybe.

Just wait until December-January-February...We might get the announcement around then that Dark Phoenix and New Mutants will have it’s US release be direct to Netflix Summer 2019 :lol:...

Just wait until December-January-February...We might get the announcement around then that Dark Phoenix and New Mutants will have it’s US release be direct to Netflix Summer 2019 :lol:...

Nah. Disney would just put it on it’s streaming service if anything.

If it's executed right that'd be interesting... Maybe.

Then afterward we see something similar to the return of Jean Grey comic. After Phoenix destroys the universe it reappears in the MCU. Phoenix restores everyone including Jean and those that she loves (X-MEN) then comes for herbut Jean tells Phoenix that she can’t be one with it anymore and it leaves

(Wishful thinking).

A3EAD4FD-B220-43A7-AFA5-A7BB95E2E3BB.jpeg
2F67C261-6A9E-4EFE-8DF8-70D4E09DD92B.jpeg
E961B316-B43C-4E9A-B47A-C44EA03583A3.jpeg

Hmmm... Or what about secret wars?? The power of the infinity stones and the Phoenix Force use in their respective universes is starting to crack the fabric of their realities causing the convergence. Both universes are destroyed but pieced back together and no one has memory of what took place.

It’s another solid way of bringing in the X-MEN. Whatever they decide to do it’s going to have to be something a little far fetched to get them to appear in the MCU and still keep their history (Wolverine being older than mostly anyone alive).

Then afterward we see something similar to the return of Jean Grey comic. After Phoenix destroys the universe it reappears in the MCU. Phoenix restores everyone including Jean and those that she loves (X-MEN) then comes for herbut Jean tells Phoenix that she can’t be one with it anymore and it leaves

(Wishful thinking).
It is wishful thinking..

What you're suggesting happen would be a sort of soft reboot.. Keeping elements from the old universe like the actors in dark phoenix and using them in the mcu

It would be cleaner for the mcu to just start completely from scratch.

It is wishful thinking..

What you're suggesting happen would be a sort of soft reboot.. Keeping elements from the old universe like the actors in dark phoenix and using them in the mcu

It would be cleaner for the mcu to just start completely from scratch.

No. In a new universe you can go ahead and recast. In this event, it wouldn’t even matter about a recast. The story would outweigh it.

But that is a stretch. I like the idea of Phoenix just wiping things out. I think it’s the best move. The loosely based secret war is the next best idea. Between the Phoenix Force and IG both being used could cause the fabric of reality to shift or crumble and end up merging worlds along with history and so fourth. At the end of secret war we see Reed Richards working to create new universes and blend their histories.

Last edited:
No. In a new universe you can go ahead and recast. In this event, it wouldn’t even matter about a recast. The story would outweigh it.

But that is a stretch. I like the idea of Phoenix just wiping things out. I think it’s the best move. The loosely based secret war is the next best idea. Between the Phoenix Force and IG both being used could cause the fabric of reality to shift or crumble and end up merging worlds along with history and so fourth. At the end of secret war we see Reed Richards working to create new universes and blend their histories.
Maybe after the Phoenix destroys the fox verse you can see the Phoenix traveling to a new universe. The camera pans to someone being born. Fade to black and on the screen it says, 'the story will continue in the mcu'

Back
Top Bottom