Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Most stacked summer in history? Exactly what's playing this summer? I know there's A4, Far from Home, MiB reboot. After that I'm honestly drawing a blank. Am I out of touch lol

Most stacked summer in history? Exactly what's playing this summer? I know there's A4, Far from Home, MiB reboot. After that I'm honestly drawing a blank. Am I out of touch lol

Avengers 4
Detective Pikachu
John Wick 3
Aladdin
Minecraft
Godzilla: King of Monsters
Rocket Man (Elton John biopic)
Untitled Blumhouse horror project
The Secret Lif of Pets 2
MIB spinoff
Shaft (reboot)
Toy Story 4
47 Meters Down 2
Annabelle 3
Spider-Man: Far From Home
The Lion King (live action)
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
Dora The Explorer
Hobbs and Shaw
Untitled WB Event Film

I'm not sure if that qualifies as the most stacked summer in history.

Not a bad lineup, but surely there had to have been busier summers?

I'm not sure if that qualifies as the most stacked summer in history.

Not a bad lineup, but surely there had to have been busier summers?

A4, Toy Story 4, and Lion King should do a billion each easy.

Then you have Spider-Man, Aladdin, and secret life of pets which should do 800m+ each.

Mid tier blockbusters like Hobbs and shaw, Godzilla, and now I guess dark Phoenix :lol:

I guess if you’re just thinking just in terms of action blockbusters, it doesn’t seem that stacked, but Disney releasing Aladdin, Toy Story 4, and Lion King back to back to back is just silly :sick:

Last edited:
A4, Toy Story 4, and Lion King should do a billion each easy.

Then you have Spider-Man, Aladdin, and secret life of pets which should do 800m+ each.

Mid tier blockbusters like Hobbs and shaw, Godzilla, and now I guess dark Phoenix :lol:

I guess if you’re just thinking just in terms of action blockbusters, it doesn’t seem that stacked, but Disney releasing Aladdin, Toy Story 4, and Lion King back to back to back is just silly :sick:
Throw in the marvel money and Disney will be 100 bucks short or reviving Walt. Seesh

Avengers 4
Detective Pikachu
John Wick 3
Aladdin
Minecraft
Godzilla: King of Monsters
Rocket Man (Elton John biopic)
Untitled Blumhouse horror project
The Secret Lif of Pets 2
MIB spinoff
Shaft (reboot)
Toy Story 4
47 Meters Down 2
Annabelle 3
Spider-Man: Far From Home
The Lion King (live action)
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
Dora The Explorer
Hobbs and Shaw
Untitled WB Event Film
who playing Shaft? lol best time for it to come out now that "the Kulture" is at an all time high...
I'm all in in for John Wick 3.
Hobbs and shaw who cares...

I love these franchises but not sure if they needed another movie. But maybe seeing actual trailers will change my mind.

Maybe after the Phoenix destroys the fox verse you can see the Phoenix traveling to a new universe. The camera pans to someone being born. Fade to black and on the screen it says, 'the story will continue in the mcu'

No. Throw away all fox everything and go from there. Don’t need all the X-men to Jump in at once . Just 3-4 make a cameo or something. Not hard

This is what I really want Feige to do. You pick certain x men characters to make cameos for 4-5 mcu movies until you drop the x men movie.

Exactly. Have them be the “police” of sorts jumping in from time to time and then drop their movie.

The police of sorts? Hell no! Lol!

The issue is you can’t just have mutants appear without having their proper backstory and origins. It’s not FOXmen backstory, but Marvel’s. You can’t just have a 30 year old Wolverine. You can’t just have a 60 year old guy appear saying “let me help you control your abilities” when he’s just getting his own. You can’t erase the history of a mutant that’s a couple thousands of years old pharaoh.

They can recast. I’m not against that. I just think the best way is to blend the two universes so they don’t have to worry about addressing their known history and how they came to be. If Phoenix were to wipe out the universe and appear in the MCUniverse, it keeps their history without trying to write them into existence as a new phenomenon. They’d be new to this universe, but still have their memories and their history. Like Miles Morales or Old Man Logan coming to Earth-616.

I’m actually starting to think secret wars maybe the best way to actually fix things. Both universes falling and a new one coming to be that has everyone’s history intact.

I personally would hate if mutants were just going to appear as a new phenomenon. Even Inhumans were shown to have long been in existence. Just in seclusion as they’ve been in publications.

The dark Phoenix story from the Fox cartoon introduced some interesting characters, but I agree secret wars would be the best move. At this point it’s better to blend the worlds to build the bigger story than introduce new characters.

They can use Kang The Conqueror and different dimensions/alternate realities to bring in Fantastic 4 and the X-Men

The police of sorts? Hell no! Lol!

The issue is you can’t just have mutants appear without having their proper backstory and origins. It’s not FOXmen backstory, but Marvel’s. You can’t just have a 30 year old Wolverine. You can’t just have a 60 year old guy appear saying “let me help you control your abilities” when he’s just getting his own. You can’t erase the history of a mutant that’s a couple thousands of years old pharaoh.

They can recast. I’m not against that. I just think the best way is to blend the two universes so they don’t have to worry about addressing their known history and how they came to be. If Phoenix were to wipe out the universe and appear in the MCUniverse, it keeps their history without trying to write them into existence as a new phenomenon. They’d be new to this universe, but still have their memories and their history. Like Miles Morales or Old Man Logan coming to Earth-616.

I’m actually starting to think secret wars maybe the best way to actually fix things. Both universes falling and a new one coming to be that has everyone’s history intact.

I personally would hate if mutants were just going to appear as a new phenomenon. Even Inhumans were shown to have long been in existence. Just in seclusion as they’ve been in publications.
Meh they can throw them in and it’ll work just fine. Wouldn’t be the first time logic was just throw out the window. Technically solo movies should be gone. The avengers should go and fix everything yet they don’t appear all the time. Some “logical” things don’t happen all the time. Calling people mutants can be one of them.

Back
Top Bottom