Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
you really want the xmen and new mutants discussion to flood the mcu thread?

yes. jan 1st, r. i. p. to this thread. we all migrate to mcu thread although im sure most of us are already there.

Its-happening.gif

i don't think a lot or going to like the messy discussion that will result from the upcoming xmen films and soil that thread

that thread is strictly cap v im...

Im better with this thread staying a live. Although once cap and iron man are out the pic in the mcu that thread may go slower

Keep this thread alive. The films were produced by Fox and not Marvel Studios.

Discussion on Marvel Studios' plans on X-Men/F4 should start in the MCU thread.

It's a cruel twist of fate that we're still subjected to fox produced marvel movies even after the merger is official.

It's like after you shoot someone, and you think he's done, but he's on last stand and manages to shoot you a few times before he dies.

you're not subjected to anything, you don't have to watch it, you don't have to read about it, you don't have to listen to it, you don't have to talk about it

The Shape Has Been There For The Most Part But :smh::smh: they Had It Right With First Class

see this has been one my biggest gripes with fox flicks...

the costume designing is so bad, they are intentionally trying to create "their own" iterations of the costumes to differentiate themselves as a movie studio. The look is more "practical", current day, "believable", the pale colors, textures the whole 9

whereas MCU keeps costume design very close to the source material, its modernized and updated but still very vibrant and essentially "silly looking" like the comic tights are, but MCU just knows how to build everything else in the movie to get you to buy into it.

i bet if there was an infographic or comparison chart of MCU vs FOX and SONY costume design, it would be cringe

yall remember those takedown models MERVYNS used to sell, it'd be like the SON OF GLOVE, while footlocker had the actual GLOVE's on shelf :lol:

So dark phoenix drops in the summer. When does new mutants release? The sooner these fox movies drops, the sooner mcu can reboot.

Not at all.

2023-2025
Where are you getting that date?

Probably that might be when they are planning on putting an xmen movie together but before that they can plant seeds for such a movie. Once any xmen character makes a cameo in any movie I'm counting that as a reboot.

Where are you getting that date?
Between how far things were already planned out for sequels and new movies they already had in mind 2022 (Strange sequel, BP sequel, CM sequel, GotGv3, possibly Avengers 5, the next Spidey sequel, Eternals, Black Widow, and probably one more new franchise they already have planned before the merger, then of course BP3, DS3, CM3).

That's 3 movies a year starting in 2020 since they already have their 3 movies for 2019.

Not sure in which movie other than Avengers they cameo a mutant. Maybe after credit scenes. Not a fan of the idea of forcing Storm in to BP unless it's Coogler's idea. F4 has a better chance of cameoing early since the last movie was a few years ago.

Feige needs distance from the Fox trash.

I'm sure if Feige pitches it to Coogler that Coogler finds a way to make the insertion of Storm feel organic

I understand that Marvel's planned film schedule is packed but I'm sure they are creative and more than competent enough to plan cameos or even give some of them black widow sized roles in some movies

Last edited:
What if X-Men basically turned into the next Avengers project for Marvel. Obviously they have to establish a new Logan, they could focus on a Cyclops and Havok movie, and then do something else with the others to make them come together. We of course will see the writing on the wall, but you’re talking about a whole new generation of movie goers and fans that will be in love with the build up.

Back
Top Bottom