Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Of course Marvel will adapt the 90’s animated theme song into their MCU appearance. Jim Lee art style will be prominent as well. They’ll want everything that was associated with their peak popularity to be involved. I really hope they have patience with it and start with the original 5 of Hank, Scott, Jean, Bobby and Warren.

Drh5n38UUAAYii2.jpg:large

Of course Marvel will adapt the 90’s animated theme song into their MCU appearance. Jim Lee art style will be prominent as well. They’ll want everything that was associated with their peak popularity to be involved. I really hope they have patience with it and start with the original 5 of Hank, Scott, Jean, Bobby and Warren.
That would be nice. But why do I have a feeling they rush Logan's storyline again lol

Marvel Really Wasted The Last 5 Years Pushing The X-men To The Wayside As afar As Merch & Promo
Was it really a waste? In the end they got exactly what they wanted while making the opportunity to have the time to experiment with other properties.

You Right, I’m Just Salty :lol:
No doubt I feel you though.

Had the situation been applied to say Spider-Man my sodium levels would be at an all time high. Especially if everybody believed Marvel was downplaying Spidey and propping up Tarantula :lol:

No one points out . Dude was almost 100. Wow. Practically gave us these cameos and his con appearances til his death

nah, PG13 version with maybe a few minutes of new clips/footage added from what I understand

probably a preview of the version they'll show on fx or tbs :lol:

Fox getting every last dime they can squeeze out before the same is official :lol:

Ryan Reynolds is kinda wack for that. Give dude a writers credit and throw him a couple thousand. The Fred Savage idea from The Princess Bride is literally gold lmao they still have the Fridge poster up :rofl: Promise you they’ll throw in a Winnie Cooper joke or Super Mario Bros 3 joke

Doesn't seem like a complicated idea to think of if reynolds was familiar with the princess bride.

Back
Top Bottom