Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Nah no switch up.

The value one individual places on anything isn't to be debated. Folks spend all types of amounts on things you would consider BS..

I mean let's be serious--there are folks right now paying absurd amounts for Jordan's that aren't wearable.

Would I pay $650 for a fragment x Jordan collab that may be unattainable but also truly wanted and could justify it?--sure. And this is a pretty great example of a situation I'd do it in.

I don't live in NY and I probably have no chance online. Its merely a convenience fee.

There's folks who will drop 500 on Columbia's tomorrow and won't think twice about it. Its worth it to them. Go judge them..

I get you. This is the price range that starts turning the regular person who likes kicks into pseudo collectors. I'm just tryna pay retail and take em to the pavement tho. Kevin Garnett anything is possible if I cop though :lol:

if you don't got $500 for these I don't think your getting them unless your very lucky on Nike.com. Anyone that manually checks out for this release you deserve it.

Two different collectors now a days, ones who can only afford to pay the retail price or a little over. Nothing is wrong with that. Then the guys whose pockets are deep and will go to any extent to own a shoe. It sucks but that's just the way it is, I'm not even sweating these because I already know there gonna cost me a grip oh well, I like the ones.

Last edited:
so a week away and no word from any shoe stores....ill ask galleria house of hoops in a few hours...if any footlocker gets them, they will....

Looking more and more bleak I'll be able to cop this...

27z98o4.gif

if you don't got $500 for these I don't think your getting them unless your very lucky on Nike.com. Anyone that manually checks out for this release you deserve it.

Two different collectors now a days, ones who can only afford to pay the retail price or a little over. Nothing is wrong with that. Then the guys whose pockets are deep and will go to any extent to own a shoe. It sucks but that's just the way it is, I'm not even sweating these because I already know there gonna cost me a grip oh well, I like the ones.

:lol: I ain't even mad cuz this is a fact!

Us poor folk can cross this out our Christmas list. Being poor makes you automatically naughty.

nerd.gif
 sole control?
Yeah but it's a 10% chance they'll have it in stock. Notice how they have a FSR or money back 
laugh.gif
 I've pre-ordered Yeezys there before and have never gotten it. Best bet is NDC which is a .00001% chance or pay rape. There's so many fake pairs on ebay that it's hard to distinguish from the real deal. Just look at Royals and Breds. 

Yeah but it's a 10% chance they'll have it in stock. Notice how they have a FSR or money back 
laugh.gif
 I've pre-ordered Yeezys there before and have never gotten it. Best bet is NDC which is a .00001% chance or pay rape. There's so many fake pairs on ebay that it's hard to distinguish from the real deal. Just look at Royals and Breds. 
sick.gif
 you preordered Yeezy's from them? I hate how they tie up your money and then you don't even get the shoes 
mean.gif

After today, NDC is my only bet, have to make some changes though, meg is watching 

Yeah but it's a 10% chance they'll have it in stock. Notice how they have a FSR or money back :lol:  I've pre-ordered Yeezys there before and have never gotten it. Best bet is NDC which is a .00001% chance or pay rape. There's so many fake pairs on ebay that it's hard to distinguish from the real deal. Just look at Royals and Breds. 

88s have the most fake pairs of any shoe I have ever seen. Srs. The only good thing about that is that there are so many fake pairs of 88s that it keeps the price of the real pairs down. :lol:

sick.gif
 you preordered Yeezy's from them? I hate how they tie up your money and then you don't even get the shoes 
mean.gif

After today, NDC is my only bet, have to make some changes though, meg is watching 
Yess sir. I might just forget about this thread. It's a week away but I'm going to be salty as hell as I'm going to see this in my newsfeed, twitter, instagram
sick.gif
. Might just settle for shoes I missed out earlier during the year. 

88s have alot of fake pairs just like the Royals and Breds which is surprisingly keeping there value

Last edited:
Nah it's bringing them down cuz so many people dont know the difference. "This auction is above $xxx, onto the next"
I disagree. Find me a pair of Royals and Breds under $300 in ebay and I'll buy them. The ones you see around $200-$300 are GM pairs and they look 98% like the real deal. The price for authentic Royals and Breds range around $350-$500. 

Back
Top Bottom