Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I disagree. Find me a pair of Royals and Breds under $300 in ebay and I'll buy them. The ones you see around $200-$300 are GM pairs and they look 98% like the real deal. The price for authentic Royals and Breds range around $350-$500. 
found me some royals for 500 bruh.

so house of hoops galleria in houston told me new york only... 
mean.gif

so no spots in houston are getting these? absolutely none? nearest tier 0 spot i know is in austin... 
frown.gif
 maybe ill call premium goods for my last hope...

going to sacrifice my two pairs of columbia 11s for these joints 
those Columbia prices have to drop, right? I don't wear 11s but I thought they were a massive GR and people are selling, or asking for crazy prices.

those Columbia prices have to drop, right? I don't wear 11s but I thought they were a massive GR and people are selling, or asking for crazy prices.
11 prices won't go down. These columbias will def be at Breds level. Even gammas go for 300+. These will be higher.

Last edited:

i live in the dmv bruh, no one i ask knows wtf i'm talking about .
I bet.  Gonna be alot of bammas fakin the funk on the info for these. My suggestion is if u have a local spot that you frequent, do the research.  No HOH or any common spots like that though.  That's all I got.  lol

I'll say it again ATCs blow. Everyone gonna have to get hooked on em like ball players on steroids in order to compete on a level playing field.

I bet.  Gonna be alot of bammas fakin the funk on the info for these. My suggestion is if u have a local spot that you frequent, do the research.  No HOH or any common spots like that though.  That's all I got.  lol
maybe not all HOH
but recieved confirmation from local champs and HOH that they are getting them and raffle starts Monday/Tuesday

maybe not all HOH
but recieved confirmation from local champs and HOH that they are getting them and raffle starts Monday/Tuesday

Don't you break my heart like this man

maybe not all HOH

I'll be at every raffle available .... I need these. I hope I can cop more than one pair to trade off for some Royals :nerd: ... Think that trade is feasible, straight up, no cash on top?

Back
Top Bottom