Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

the hoh's within a 50 mile radius is the same.around a couple out of ten may get the limited stuff but most are a no go.
sad to say it but i think youre mistaken...pretty sure when you show up for that raffle monday they are gonna give u some bad news....like i told you the hoh im referring to gets all the limited releases...did your hoh get the bred futures? is your hoh 1 of the 5 in the country that gets all the limited jordan releases?..if u answered no to either of these questions your hoh most likely aint gettin these...i HOPE youre right though but i seriously doubt it...this is probably the most limited jordan release of the year....

Last edited:
do we have production numbers on these yet by any chance?

and does nikelab do random time like somebody said above, or is it like ndc?

i really dont got time to be sitting by a computer all day even with ATC

im annoyed

So little info about this release  yet we're so close to release date. i rly hope they drop at a set time. nobdy has time to sit at a computer all day

So little info about this release  yet we're so close to release date. i rly hope they drop at a set time. nobdy has time to sit at a computer all day

this also

wont be possible for me

i want them to go up 8am est

Just realized I'll be on a flight Saturday 
mean.gif
 Planes got wifi now right? 

Not the Beasts one must worry about here, but the resellers.

80% of the people Beasts are trying to impress (broads, and other dudes) ain't even up on these. Plus Kanye aint show em how to wear these, yet.

But the resellers looking at the flip value on these like 

Frag sock darts never showed up on the main nike lab footwear page, It was either on the EL or through the tweet. 

I wonder if that will be the case with these.

Not that I will get to cart a pair anyway 
roll.gif

Not sure how credible this is but apparently one of the boutiques in my area that carries more of the limited releases had these slated to arrive but they said they're shipment got stolen in Memphis (nikes shipping facility in the southeast). Could be true or could be a an excuse for back dooring them? *shrugs*

Not sure how credible this is but apparently one of the boutiques in my area that carries more of the limited releases had these slated to arrive but they said they're shipment got stolen in Memphis (nikes shipping facility in the southeast). Could be true or could be a an excuse for back dooring them? *shrugs*
where you at bro?

Doubt City Gear in Htown is getting these, if HoH galleria is a no go, these ain't coming to the H, pretty sure Nike lab accounts only

Back
Top Bottom