Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Some musing on twitter that these are no longer on the nike release calendar and some footlockers not receiving shipments

Thirst, rising

Last edited:
Gonna cancel all plans I have on Saturday.. There's no way I'm missing out on these after I got scammed for my bred 1s :frown:

Some musing on twitter that these are no longer on the nike release calendar and some footlockers not receiving shipments

Thirst, rising
this has already been established tho. They are a Nikelab release and no real confirmation on Footlocker yet.

honestly the mystery of this release is crazy.

but my post where it might be less than 10k pair might hold true

And is the US release the same as the Japan release

For example the Japan blue lightning symbol
& Nike pics have the black symbol

Haven't seen any early release bs on the bay yet either, some promises but no for sure pics

sad to say it but i think youre mistaken...pretty sure when you show up for that raffle monday they are gonna give u some bad news....like i told you the hoh im referring to gets all the limited releases...did your hoh get the bred futures? is your hoh 1 of the 5 in the country that gets all the limited jordan releases?..if u answered no to either of these questions your hoh most likely aint gettin these...i HOPE youre right though but i seriously doubt it...this is probably the most limited jordan release of the year....
yeah i get what your saying, i dont think the one that confirmed even got the bred futures
crossing my fingers tho

Anyone know if the Tokyo Nikelab already did raffle or is it first come first serve?

Last edited:
Love how people all over the world RELY on good ol NT.
pimp.gif
hope oprah was here tho

Everyone gets a pair!!!!

Last edited:
It always surprises me how well foreigners (especially Chinese and Japanese) understand english. When I was getting my degree they knew how to spot all the tricks in the business jargon better than the people who were born in english speaking countries.

Meanwhile we outchea like Owe-reeihd-gawd-toe? :lol:

There is this joke in europe that goes: What do you call someone who speaks 3 languages? Trilingual. 2 Languages? Bilingual. 1 language? American.

Last edited:
Damn man **** nike.. Why they gotta be wasting people's time just give us a freaking TIME for this release.. Ffs playing with people's emotions I have things to do besides sit at a computer all day on Saturday gOD DAMN

Last edited:
So I went to nike lab today to wait for some 11s. First time in there, it was cool. I thought dudes was joking bout the bouncers lol but it's true they're in there. Anyways I'm def gonna put camp work in by any means, I'll travel from Boston to do so. Calculated risk hoping for 1 pair

So I went to nike lab today to wait for some 11s. First time in there, it was cool. I thought dudes was joking bout the bouncers lol but it's true they're in there. Anyways I'm def gonna put camp work in by any means, I'll travel from Boston to do so. Calculated risk hoping for 1 pair
they raffled off the ultimate gift of flight, theres no way they will do fcfs for the fragmets, the entire city will show up for that campout

N
they raffled off the ultimate gift of flight, theres no way they will do fcfs for the fragmets, the entire city will show up for that campout
nah I dot plan on FCFS, it's worth the risk if/when they do tickets or raffles I will be in NYC a day ahead if not more well prepared. I expect if they do the raffle it'll be on 23 & 24th. it's worth the effort like I said, calculated risk. And they start the gift of flight raffle today I believe.

Last edited:
Wo
by now you should know you never know with Mercer. It could go both ways.
word man that's all I'm saying, expect the unexpected. Im just trying to cover all bases, I got a atc which probably won't come thru, so physical labor is the next best thing

Back
Top Bottom