Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Damn man **** nike.. Why they gotta be wasting people's time just give us a freaking TIME for this release.. Ffs playing with people's emotions I have things to do besides sit at a computer all day on Saturday gOD DAMN

Lol true

They been out tho, not a lot of there but a good amount

I expect more to release from China and a lot of people will end up copping who miss out even if they know they fake. I think a few in here mentioned it...
Most people who want these bad are going to pay $500+ resell and they'll end up with fakes. Don't buy early releases people. 

in for the jig tomorrow at mercer 
mean.gif

Any twitter masters here? I can't see any recent tweets from NIkeLab. Last tweet from them is about the sock dart on the 18th, but when I search for tweets, no problem they pop up? Is this a weird NikeLab thing I don't get?

i got lucky with the PSNY and legend blue raffles so hope I flourish on these as well.  GL to all my NY fam. 

so there's no place in los angeles tht I have a chance to get this in store with a raffle ... -_-

How limited are we talking? I'm in Europe & none of my specialty shops are receiving them. How do I get my hands on a pair without paying rape prices?

How limited are we talking? I'm in Europe & none of my specialty shops are receiving them. How do I get my hands on a pair without paying rape prices?
very limited and no way to get these for cheap. Even fakes going for $500+

Back
Top Bottom