Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

How limited are we talking? I'm in Europe & none of my specialty shops are receiving them. How do I get my hands on a pair without paying rape prices?
Online only tbh. And what with such a limited amount of sneakers available, the demand being high, the resellers out in full force and don't forget the American's who ''practice'' their fast clicking skills on NDC EU before they release over there (smh). Yeah you better off just chillin

All this GM talk. Taboo has had pairs since the black and white 1 release. A lot of people will get scammed at a high price.

Yea this release is gonna be weird with all the GM pairs.. I wanted to trade my 13 for a 12... But now I might have to just hold on to my 13.
Everybody just remember that authentic pairs don't have the logo in black on the heel.

Gonna practice my "fast clicking skills" by playing league of legends. Trust me it helps a lot lol never missed out on a release this year except for db 8s and red Octobers

Last edited:
21mercer raffle? Lol good luck...they will probably select 5% of the general public...the rest, friends and family..new name, same shady folks...

so is his TLO or not
sick.gif

same questions in this thread

Last edited:
SOME PLACES DIDNT EVEN GET THEM TO DO RAFFLES LIKE NIKETOWNS… THEYRE TRYING TO LIMIT THESE A LOT.. ILL PROB TRY FOR NDC AND MOST LIKELY FAIL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom