Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

no, people in here are dreaming.
really depends on the availability tho. if these are more available i can see a 300 resell. 

If theres a lot i still expect over $300. they arent a regular jordan 1 but these arent a GR and probably wont be same numbers as rest of the Jordan 1's.

If i could get a pair for $300 and have em be authentic? sign me up.

I just need to know where these are droppin online early. In store in NYC will be impossible cause all the reseller know about it.

If theres a lot i still expect over $300. they arent a regular jordan 1 but these arent a GR and probably wont be same numbers as rest of the Jordan 1's.

If i could get a pair for $300 and have em be authentic? sign me up.

This. If I could pre-order from a reputable spot for that price i'd be all over it.

My Christmas will be special. I'll have two pairs of these and the 11s
Mine too! I'll have Kim K in my bed and after I'm done, Kanye will personally hand over a pair of Red Octobers 
nthat.gif

Can't wait for the Infrared madness to end after tomorrow so they can drop the info on these babies. I'm pretty sure we'll know more by early next week

Several sizes in the royals for 310..... The sample picture is legit but there's no way the shoes you would be getting are authentic... unless the whoever they are is completely clueless. Thorough sizes in the SD 6s for 360 as well would make me believe that site is foo foo for sure.

Breds for 330, Jeters for 285, laneys/hawks for 250... nahhhhh, I'm going to have go steer clear of that one.

Several sizes in the royals for 310..... The sample picture is legit but there's no way the shoes you would be getting are authentic... unless the whoever they are is completely clueless. Thorough sizes in the SD 6s for 360 as well would make me believe that site is foo foo for sure.
I didn't even browse around on the site long enough to see that but I'm glad you pointed that out. I think that clears things up. Just deleted my post. Thanks yo. Don't wanna see anyone here gettin duped

Back
Top Bottom