Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Footlocker may have it on their release dates list but they haven't fully confirmed yet. Only place that has fully confirmed to have them is Nikelab. I would be weary of pre-orders because you might just end up with a pair with a black fragment logo lol

@BrandonStRandy  - HK Nikelab will be the only place that has it but good luck because people will be lining up days in advance for these since it is after all a Fragment collab on one of the most prolific shoe, not to mention, many of the pairs have been reserved for friends and or celebrities so maybe like 20 or so pairs will be available to the public.

Last edited:
Im going to wake up early and give it a go.  Chances are high I will strike out, and I will be salty about it, but at the end its just a shoe, and I cant support the clowns that are ruining the game for all of us.

Damn. Rarely does someone's opinion or idea sway me on the Internet, but I'll rep you for that. Guess I'll take the high road too. Least I got my Jams

Damn. Rarely does someone's opinion or idea sway me on the Internet, but I'll rep you for that. Guess I'll take the high road too. Least I got my Jams
If you try my route then get used to lots of Nike.com strikeouts lol
roll.gif

@mrsnkr  man i was hoping you meant stores other than nikelab lol. (I've been told Nike HK is mad corrupt). Thanks anyways

@mrsnkr  man i was hoping you meant stores other than nikelab lol. (I've been told Nike HK is mad corrupt). Thanks anyways
HK is all about connections haha, you have good connections you can pretty much secure any release (if it's released in HK). Best bet is to try online honestly. People go crazy for Fragment.

HK is all about connections haha, you have good connections you can pretty much secure any release (if it's released in HK). Best bet is to try online honestly. People go crazy for Fragment.
that is the case all over the world. connection > money sometimes. 

I, like most 1 fiends, want these. I'm curious, so I'm just gonna throw it out there. We all know that "Black Toes" sat in most places and were fairly attainable for awhile at or just above retail, why is that when the red in changed to blue, it creates pandemonium?

I, like most 1 fiends, want these. I'm curious, so I'm just gonna throw it out there. We all know that "Black Toes" sat in most places and were fairly attainable for awhile at or just above retail, why is that when the red in changed to blue, it creates pandemonium?

you're missing out the "fragment" factor.. a collab in general is going to garner more interest because most feel like they can profit from it.. adding black toe color blocking with a hint of royal makes it remotely worse...

as for me.. i'm hoping to score but will prepare for resell as long as it's not stupid.. even the PS pairs are lowering in price..

ATC is the way to go these days but most of the time they still wont do anything for you :lol:

sorry guys

ATC is the way to go these days but most of the time they still wont do anything for you :lol:

sorry guys

to be honest its really just giving someone money in hopes of being able to possibly help you lol..

i wish i wish as sharp on the coding as a was years ago, i'd try to build a solution for myself.. :smh:

These aren't even on the regular Nike Store Calendar, do nikelab release at a random time usually?

The thirst for Royals has yet to be quenched

ATC's blow and take the fun out of this game. Times were simpler many years ago...

what fun exactly? i mean they do suck, they arent even 100% or anywhere near that.

these days it aint fair, you gotta use something to have a small advantage and even then you still wont come away with a pair.

Would be interesting to see these only come out at the Nike Lab shops only..but doubtful.

ATC is throwing $ at a hope and a prayer. Nike did a pretty good job shutting them down on the Penny last weekend. If they continue to do this it will become less of an issue. But.......it will always be the battle of the code and who has the hand for each release. Nike seems to be taking this more seriously lately. You might cop with an ATC...but they also might cancel due to their fairness policy. I am team manual and don't sweat the misses. Life goes on. And life is good. They are only shoes. And most prolly have many times more than enough DS pairs. I mean, what I am going to do with my bred 1s , 11s, etc. sitting there DS? I can only wear one and even then the rotation is such they don't even look worn. Like most of my kicks. I like the hunt for retail only. That is my game. Not turning a buck.

ATC is throwing $ at a hope and a prayer. Nike did a pretty good job shutting them down on the Penny last weekend. If they continue to do this it will become less of an issue. But.......it will always be the battle of the code and who has the hand for each release. Nike seems to be taking this more seriously lately. You might cop with an ATC...but they also might cancel due to their fairness policy. I am team manual and don't sweat the misses. Life goes on. And life is good. They are only shoes. And most prolly have many times more than enough DS pairs. I mean, what I am going to do with my bred 1s , 11s, etc. sitting there DS? I can only wear one and even then the rotation is such they don't even look worn. Like most of my kicks. I like the hunt for retail only. That is my game. Not turning a buck.

I like the way you think about this. I haven't really viewed it that way. I just really dig what I dig, and if I can use an ATC to cop, I will. I've paid way over retail for a lot. I might try your way. It's smart

Amen. Nicely put. Along with team manual I'm also team "use the bathroom before 7:50 AM EST because wait times on NDC are getting longer."

so we don't know if they will be released in the regular Nike online store or do we know for a fact it's not?

For 1 these will be more limited, and a collab so here comes the beast.

For 2 these will be more limited, and a collab so here comes the resellers.

For 3 these have better quality, and more OG mold so here comes the true enthusiasts.

For 4 these have royal blue, so here comes all the people who struck out on Royals . . . and thats a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom