Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

This month is expensive, Jordan 6's, Air Max Penny Doernbecher, Jordan 13's, Jordan 11's (LOB and Patone) and these Jordan 1 x Fragment.......

dont think nikelab gonna be stupid and allow camping again...

we know what happens during hype releases

I realize I don't stand a chance at getting these so I've been convincing myself that I don't want them because I only collect OG color ways. Hopefully I can fool myself and avoid the salt levels on the 27th...

wouldn't even be mad, beats camping around Christmas time
you ain't ready for the lab :lol:

No1 is, fights and guns for a pair of footwear :smh: last time i camped there was for the last fragment release, the lunars

^and that 1 was crazy, dudes skipping and ish, i dont have the patience anymore for all that im the type to say something and u know where all that leads up 2, scrapping or the boys showing up

Last edited:
Just need 1 pair to hoop in 
nerd.gif

I realize I don't stand a chance at getting these so I've been convincing myself that I don't want them because I only collect OG color ways. Hopefully I can fool myself and avoid the salt levels on the 27th...
"Inspired by one of two original samples from 1984, this Air Jordan 1 emerges from the archives, with premium materials and Fragment detailing."

These are PRE-OG

I'll be happy enough to get one pair for myself

Backdoor links are being generated as we speak. stock gonna get ordered and cancelled a few times from END till they give up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom