Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

the thirst for these will be worst than Air Jordan 1 Royals or Bred!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I realize I don't stand a chance at getting these so I've been convincing myself that I don't want them because I only collect OG color ways. Hopefully I can fool myself and avoid the salt levels on the 27th...

"Inspired by one of two original samples from 1984, this Air Jordan 1 emerges from the archives, with premium materials and Fragment detailing."

These are PRE-OG

Yeahhh I've been mentally trying to do the same. Not working out so well on my end.

Last edited:
Yeah not sure why people are getting excited over an NDC release :lol: nikelab IS NDC

Last edited:
I wish everyone over the past two days that are new to this thread would go back to sleep.

Flooding this thread with resell value is pointless.

It's obvious your intentions are to hype the shoe, and set a number in which you will try to sell for.

Get a job.

roll.gif

Now everyone is starting to pay attention to the little hint I dropped earlier this morning.

NDC I see you :smokin
When I click on it for info it goes to NL's instagram page. NL got no love for SquatchNT. LOL

They'll let us know soon. When I first saw them update the page this morning it was only the info no pic or link, now I see a pic and a link to the NL IG page.
Cool. I'd try online but that's about it. I like the color blocking but have no connection to the fragment tag whatsoever..

went to my local hoh on my lunch break to get a ticket for the xiii's so i asked if they were getting these and according to the manager they are.....have to wait and see if that's true or not

thinking about letting go of my black lance mountains to prep room in the closet for these.

those nsw IG pics are :smokin

Last edited:
Ever since first seeing pics of these I knew I wanted them. Especially being a big Orlando Magic fan. I knew it was gonna be tough,
but now Im starting to realize Im probably gonna have no shot. Still gonna try. Team Manual all day. Definitely starting to look at what I have to sell or possibly trade. Really considering getting rid of my Mercurial Superfly's for these. Anyone think Im making a mistake?

Back
Top Bottom