Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Imma give it a try but doubt my luck will let me grab a pair.... But in all honesty if indont get these I don't think ill ever buy jordans again the process is gettin to much and i ain't paying resellers

I realize I don't stand a chance at getting these so I've been convincing myself that I don't want them because I only collect OG color ways. Hopefully I can fool myself and avoid the salt levels on the 27th...

Same boat. But I dont think I'll be salty cuz we're still getting Chicagos, OG 1s, and unannounced OG 1's next year. So theres always another.

Last edited:
These are the best Jordan's of 2014 without a doubt, these might surpass Royal 1s in resell value.

Colorway is OK... Really like the niffty fragment lightning bolt logo lol

These are the best Jordan's of 2014 without a doubt, these might surpass Royal 1s in resell value.
I doubt they'll hold value the way the Royals have up until this point but yes I agree, I do think resell prices will get out of hand on the days right after release. Especially due to the holiday timing of these

I realize you always come into threads and try to build hype 
laugh.gif

But I agree this is the best Jordan's IMO of this year with Infrared 6s coming into second

I think these will be on par with Bred 1s

How do these surpass the Royals in resell when the only reason these are heavily sought after are because of Royals....

How do these surpass the Royals in resell when the only reason these are heavily sought after are because of Royals....

not me, i just personally prefer blue shoes and see these as my alternative to the black toes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom