Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

of course computer dudes are gonna lowball pairs they don't even have guaranteed yet but I know anyone who got guaranteed tickets at Jordan store or win a raffle wouldn't take under 6 and that's bring generous (unless you get real lucky)
so $265 OVER retail price is "lowball" nowdays.  you're sounding like a scorned reseller alp!  (just messing).

but i can see New Yorkers selling pairs for 600 after putting in the work (getting the raffle ticket).  but, yeah, 450 to the dude that just has to fire up his laptop

so $265 OVER retail price is "lowball" nowdays.  you're sounding like a scorned reseller alp!  (just messing).

but i can see New Yorkers selling pairs for 600 after putting in the work (getting the raffle ticket).  but, yeah, 450 to the dude that just has to fire up his laptop
nah I'm not scorned :lol:, I just don't want dudes in here expecting to get pairs at $450 that's all. If you can cop at that price great but I would expect it. I already have offers of 700 for a friends pair (preordered mine with a nter a few weeks back) so that 450 doesnt sound right to me. Anything can happen in this twisted sneaker market so it's possible they go for 450 too, just highly unlikely unless hoh and a lot more stores then expected get em.

nah I'm not scorned
laugh.gif
, I just don't want dudes in here expecting to get pairs at $450 that's all. If you can cop at that price great but I would expect it. I already have offers of 700 for a friends pair (preordered mine with a nter a few weeks back) so that 450 doesnt sound right to me. Anything can happen in this twisted sneaker market so it's possible they go for 450 too, just highly unlikely unless hoh and a lot more stores then expected get em.
i know you're not scorned, like i said, i'm just messing with ya playa.  but, let's be honest, we both have agendas here.  you got pairs to flip so of course you're gonna say "700 more realistic".  i am trying to buy a pair, so i'm gonna say 450 all day (although a couple ATC folks i trust have offered me that price).

we'll see tho.  i just don't see these going for 700 tho.  that's crazy

i know you're not scorned, like i said, i'm just messing with ya playa.  but, let's be honest, we both have agendas here.  you got pairs to flip so of course you're gonna say "700 more realistic".  i am trying to buy a pair, so i'm gonna say 450 all day (although a couple ATC folks i trust have offered me that price).

i sold my a pair of jeter 1s for 650 so i can see these going for 700 we will see tho

I feel where you're coming from but I already moved said pair at $650 two weeks ago and received those offers. Also a dude I know moved one for $900 on eBay. I would buy my size at 450 in front of the store if anyone offered truthfully

My apologies if this isn't allowed, but does anyone have an atc service to recommend? I don't think a single spot in Michigan is getting these and I already know I'm going to strike out on my own.

Anyone know whats going on at Mercer right now?  Crazy line?  I'm planning on heading down there around 11.

If anyone outside of the US is hoping to get these, I just found out the NIkeLab twitter is region locked, so outside the US, you need to use some sort of unblocker to see the tweets they send out!.

I feel where you're coming from but I already moved said pair at $650 two weeks ago and received those offers. Also a dude I know moved one for $900 on eBay. I would buy my size at 450 in front of the store if anyone offered truthfully

Word. Agree with you 100%. Price on these is already at 6-650. Just going to go up big time come Saturday.

I guess it's time for me to do my homework on these since the only way I'm getting them is online...

1. Which online sites will have them, just NDC?

2. Is this going to be the type of release where as soon as you click "add to cart," it's already sold out? (And that's when the timer goes off)

3. Is an ATC service the only chance I have a copping these? (Never had to use them, but I will if I have to)

I've never wanted a pair of J's this bad, I'm more of a Kobe-KD-Bron head but these are like that and is a must have.

I guess it's time for me to do my homework on these since the only way I'm getting them is online...

1. Which online sites will have them, just NDC?

2. Is this going to be the type of release where as soon as you click "add to cart," it's already sold out? (And that's when the timer goes off)

3. Is an ATC service the only chance I have a copping these? (Never had to use them, but I will if I have to)

I've never wanted a pair of J's this bad, I'm more of a Kobe-KD-Bron head but these are like that and is a must have.

1. Yes

2. Don't know if it's been announced yet as TLO or countdown timer. Previous releases have had a countdown if I'm not mistaken.

3. Yes

I'm hoping to get a pair of these, but being realistic about it.  Retail or bust (looking like a bust at this point :smile: ).

Word. Agree with you 100%. Price on these is already at 6-650. Just going to go up big time come Saturday.
we'll see.  i see mad preorder on the bay for $350, $399.  now, those are preorders and really don't mean ishh, but i'm willing to pay for a few preorders at that price and take my chances.  throw it on the ol Amex with no worries

Is it not a little off that a Frag release is on a weekend?  wonder if that means more pairs than we are expecting or Doer quantity.

Yeah.  But they have Monday, Tuesday, Friday to release and they chose Sat.  Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom