Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

any guys score a pair at hanon or kickz ? ive seen hundred of posts most of them failed. but they seems soldout online.

i wonder how many NTers rockin GMs :nerd:

Unfortunately I'm sure there's several... it's a shame really, even more so that there are people buying variants knowingly because they are 300 instead of 800. I will never condone buying fakes but if you're going to at least get them for the L-O

i wonder how many NTers rockin GMs
nerd.gif

I started wearing them on Saturday at 21M, walked out the store with them on lol.

Tell you the truth? I am a bit disappointed at the quality. They are comfortable but I can assure you the 23NY/NYC are much much more comfortable than the Frags. Also since the white leather on the toes are extremely soft and they started to show soft thin wrinkles already... Really worried that the leather toes won't last a long time.

Def going to go pick up some leather protection products this week.

Just wondering, is this your 1st pair of 1s? I ask because the wrinkling of the toe box is standard for any and all 1s. I can tell by the wrinkles alone that the quality is superior to most of the recent og 1s released this year....

Not trying to bash you or anything. Just saying that the wrinkles make the kicks look a million times better :smokin

You won't need any leather protector btw. Save your $$

I think it's time we move on from what people wear.

It's not like we are still in the variant age where it was blatantly a fake so let them kids and men do them.

I'm in search of DB 3s so I only look for 2010 models since the 2013 is highly GM'd.

Getting sold GMs is a our personal problem but someone buying them is theirs

Yea i got a pair for $810 that dude only had size 11s though...Thats definitely a fair price. My boy just bought 3 for his shop in North Hollywood. You rocking them or moving the other two?
thats definitely a fair price? man ****, just because you paid that hefty price doesn't mean it justifies the fair resell price, in my opinion i think you paid $600 too much. these ain't $800 fair price when i know plenty of dudes selling and buying them around the $700 mark. 

had this been a GR i wonder how many would have really cared....the cw was dope imo but iont think others cared if the color was doo doo green

thats definitely a fair price? man ****, just because you paid that hefty price doesn't mean it justifies the fair resell price, in my opinion i think you paid $600 too much. these ain't $800 fair price when i know plenty of dudes selling and buying them around the $700 mark. 
I was thinking the same thing, fair price!! o_O  That made me chuckle though because, I'm guilty of saying that when I feel I've overpaid for something, by even a little bit and want to make myself feel better about it.

- Its a Jordan 1. Easy to wear with almost anything
- Made by Hiroshi Fujiwara, responsible for WTAPS, Fragment Design, huge name in sneakers and fashion (For flyknits, HTM stands for HIROSHI Tinker and Mark)
- "Premium Leather" (haven't seen it in person but others have said its on point; better than breds/royals)

If those things don't matter to you then thats $700 saved.

Sorry
Wtaps/The Atelier = Tet Nakamura
Fragment Design/the Pool = Hiroshi Fujiwara

Two different aesthetics, two different designers, both heavy hitters in Japan.
Not all japanese people look alike.

These prices are insane.  Even crazier that people are paying them.  That's their business, I just didn't expect them to be this high.  I was thinking pairs would be around $500.

Tired of all this fair price nonsense...

If you struck out and aren't willing to pay the price, take the L and move on!
OMG
It's a very simple concept

Srs
truth.. while the going rate is very high, that amount of money means different things to everybody. Some people are willing to pay up. Personally, I'm a huge fan of these. Struck out and would glady pay 5-6 bills but not more than that.

Tired of all this fair price nonsense...

If you struck out and aren't willing to pay the price, take the L and move on!
OMG
It's a very simple concept

Srs

Getem, what do you expect...its the post release..happens in every thread..lol...I do agree tho

Sorry
Wtaps/The Atelier = Tet Nakamura
Fragment Design/the Pool = Hiroshi Fujiwara

Two different aesthetics, two different designers, both heavy hitters in Japan.
Not all japanese people look alike.

So who created the electric cottage brand that the Hiroshi basically ripped off the logo? Guessing he did too?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom