Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I Just Bought A Pair Of Frags From Stadium Goods And Inside The Box There Was Like A White Card With Chinese Words All Over It
Wanted To Know If This Is Just Something That Pairs From Overseas Come With

It sounds like the standard Chinese Nike card that is included with sneakers sold at Nike there. It's basically instructions on how to take care of the shoe.

I Just Bought A Pair Of Frags From Stadium Goods And Inside The Box There Was Like A White Card With Chinese Words All Over It
Wanted To Know If This Is Just Something That Pairs From Overseas Come With

I had a pair like this. Size 11. Mine also had a large white sticker on the bottom of the box. I think they came from Hong Kong Niketown or somewhere like that.

@huskercats  Swung by flight club today, and they were asking 2K, the girl that was helping me said the price had just jumped by $500 in the last day or so. Told me that this means sizes are drying up. Stadium goods didn't even have a 12. Nothing going on ebay either, so I ended up copping a DS pair off of the GOAT app for $1500. It hurt, but I recently offloaded a bunch of pairs in anticipation of Frags. 

Still searching for a VVVVVVVVNDS / DS pair in size 10 if anyone comes across it besides Stadium Goods / FC

Got my pair in the mail yesterday. My wife didn't understand why I was making such a big deal about them, and then I threw them on feet, and while I still don't think I convinced her, she at least told me they looked nice. 
smile.gif

Got my pair in the mail yesterday. My wife didn't understand why I was making such a big deal about them, and then I threw them on feet, and while I still don't think I convinced her, she at least told me they looked nice. 
smile.gif
Congrats on the purchase.  Can I ask where and price $?

How come the box is this?  Did he rip off sticker and put on this general Nike box?

Could have been crushed, could have just been left around because the box was orange. They came directly from my friends 1 Bowerman Drive, didn't even bother asking why it was orange.

Could have been crushed, could have just been left around because the box was orange. They came directly from my friends 1 Bowerman Drive, didn't even bother asking why it was orange.
Man, i wish i had friends there 
nerd.gif
  Your IG pics are on point, so its no wonder they hook you up.  Congrats!

So I just purchased a pair of Frags off of eBay, which I'm always hesitant about.  However, with some research I think the seller is legit but also wanted some of your input.  The seller is:  ezsneakers12.  They have over 10k feedback wtih 99.9% positive rating.  I googled them and they came up in an article from StockX from 2014 about The Top 50 eBay Resellers  and they were listed.  Below is also the link to the listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17223386585...85cca8fb7c1&bu=43174620381&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

I also plan to have the pair legit checked at a local consignment shop here in Portland.  Let me know your thoughts! 

Thanks, that's reassuring!  

I paid 1.4k for a size 8.5, I feel like that's what the market value is for these shoes right now.  Are these Frag prices staying the same, going up or down?  

There's really no way to tell, I wouldn't see them going down though. Then again, the JB market as a whole is down right now. It's a buyers market

Back
Top Bottom