Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

ya if you dont have a super connect at marshalls then forget about it, went to mine right after the news broke, asked several employees, even showed them pics of the shoe.  couple of them said "store manager told us if we get ANY black/white/blue nikes to NOT EVEN PUT THEM ON THE SHELF, but put them in his office" 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
SMH

Last edited:

ya if you dont have a super connect at marshalls then forget about it, went to mine right after the news broke, asked several employees, even showed them pics of the shoe.  couple of them said "store manager told us if we get ANY black/white/blue nikes to NOT EVEN PUT THEM ON THE SHELF, but put them in his office" 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
SMH
Haha i'd believe that!

it would be a wrap by now anyway due to christmas and after christmas shopping

I wouldn't have to worry bout the plugged in aspect cause nobody in the ones I went to would even know what they had

don't think they had em in my city but I did make the mistake of not looking thru the boxes below as a few different pairs weren't on display

I have my pairs so no need to dream. If we've learned anything from Nike/JB in the past couple years is that nothing is out of the question for retroing.
if you have 'pairs' then why ask to make them a GR?  they are exclusive for a very specific reason.. no need to water them down and make them a GR

if you have 'pairs' then why ask to make them a GR?  they are exclusive for a very specific reason.. no need to water them down and make them a GR

Miss me with the exclusive for a reason. No Frag collab these would've been GR. He didn't even come up with anything crazy. Just reworked samples and black toes. I hope these release again without a wack Fragment logo and I cop 3 pairs.

I have my pairs so no need to dream. If we've learned anything from Nike/JB in the past couple years is that nothing is out of the question for retroing.
Why wouldn't I want them to be a GR? Makes no sense to keep things that I like limited. I wouldn't care if everyone has a pair, just that I'm able to get what I want without hassle.

If you think by making them a GR they become watered down then you don't actually like the shoe. All you care is that a shoe is limited, that's not how I make decisions on what I like.

Why wouldn't I want them to be a GR? Makes no sense to keep things that I like limited. I wouldn't care if everyone has a pair, just that I'm able to get what I want without hassle.

If you think by making them a GR they become watered down then you don't actually like the shoe. All you care is that a shoe is limited, that's not how I make decisions on what I like.
Ok, we can agree to disagree.  Your assumptions are wrong about me but no need to continue this.  My decisions are not based on how a shoe or anything is limited as I have GRs that I enjoy just as much as these.  But way to go on figuring out someone real fast.  

The allure of this collaboration is the limited nature and the fact that fujiwara actually did a sneaker with JB. 95% of the people who copped this shoe had no idea what fragment was, not even being a snob about it but it's true.

This shoe will never be a GR, just like most of the fragment items released. Fragment is not a brand that mass produces items, it's low quantity with high quality, nobody wants fragments because the colors cool everyone wants them because they have a certain allure to them that other ones don't. Oh please like y'all would be all over these if they were a regular release.. if that's the case... buy laser ones and paint em if you want this color blocking on a one.

I went out of my way to get this shoe because #1 and #2 are idols.. it was a great release and $1200 can still get you these if you look hard enough. Hell someone offered me $2500 I found a pair for $1350 and sold that pair for $2500... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] word to bballermike

The allure of this collaboration is the limited nature and the fact that fujiwara actually did a sneaker with JB. 95% of the people who copped this shoe had no idea what fragment was, not even being a snob about it but it's true.

This shoe will never be a GR, just like most of the fragment items released. Fragment is not a brand that mass produces items, it's low quantity with high quality, nobody wants fragments because the colors cool everyone wants them because they have a certain allure to them that other ones don't. Oh please like y'all would be all over these if they were a regular release.. if that's the case... buy laser ones and paint em if you want this color blocking on a one.
Amen to that my dude.  

Miss me with the exclusive for a reason. No Frag collab these would've been GR. He didn't even come up with anything crazy. Just reworked samples and black toes. I hope these release again without a wack Fragment logo and I cop 3 pairs.
Maybe it will happen, maybe it wont.  I'm betting it won't.  

As @KilroytheDon  said, just buy some laser 1s or any other 1s and paint them.  I have a pair of laser frag 1s and they came out great if you really care about how the shoe looks as you said.  

Back
Top Bottom