Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I can't believe it. I actually

don't have an e-mail from them yet. 

roll.gif

End. thinks they've won as they got my email..I think they only got like maybe 5-6 pairs too for sale and they got TONS of emails now in return. This makes me hate them more and they think im gonna buy clothes or other stuff from them?..please.

Yeah I thought they charged everyone? I'm assuming it will drop off when they send me my L email
For whatever reason I was able to enter even though I have no cc on file. But when I entered it showed my last 4 of my cc. It's all for advertisement I can almost guarantee

EDIT: just seen you have no L email maybe u won!? :lol: good luck though

Last edited:

END. probably only has like 10 pairs to raffle, but they did this on purpose to get more emails into their database.

I used to work for a sneaker boutique and that's what we used to do.  Plus, since you don't know how many pairs are being raffled off OR who actually won, this whole thing could possibly be for ONE pair of shoes.  That's a huge benefit for the retailer, thousands of valid emails for what, maybe a few pairs of shoes they paid wholesale?
What a surprise.  END. probably got a **** load of emails and not one confirmed winner in the forums or social media lol.  What a scam lol

Back
Top Bottom