Free $150

I was talking to any other NTer that actually tried it. Not the person that made the thread.
Why would i lie tho? Im tryna help everyone. But do u
I dont get anything out of it, just happiness i helped others.

This thread may be the first real life helpful thing on NT :lol:. Some cash.

Does it link to a bank account pretty easily for an initial deposit? Same with withdrawals?

Is this cash credit taxable if one were to wait the allotted time and take the $200 and run?

Lastly any credit check needed on this for a basic cash management account?

If people want to truly grind it out with referrals, go with something like Webull. They have random promotions where you can earn as much as 30 free fractional shares of random stocks. The minimum is $3/stock, so it’s an easy $90. The more you refer, and they fund their accounts, the more you can earn. But overall, this $150 is light years easier than any referral grind to get to $150 after 2-3 referrals.

Last edited:
Been a minute since I churned a cc/bank account. Will prob do this

Me too I wish banks did more offers where direct deposit wasn't required.

On a slightly related note.

Target: Apply for a new Reloadable RedCard, Get One-Time Coupon $40 off $40+ w/ Approval (Exclusions Apply) ENDS 12/10/22​

https://www.target.com/redcard?clki...Slickdeals_LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002&cpng=tarc

Reloadable card will get 5% off everyday at target just like the Debit/Credit red cards. Along with free 2 day shipping

Yes the coupon has a bunch of exclusions but things food/groceries and housewares are good to go. NO nard pull or anything but they do need to verify identity.

They have the same offer a multiple times a year for their debit card and credit card. You can sign up for more than one.

You did your job the more you try to convince people/post the more skeptical some will be.

A simple google search or going to their website will answer any questions a reasonable would have. Other forums much larger than NT have posted the same offer

I wasn't even asked for a code before my account was created

I'm pretty sure the code is entered automatically.

You did your job the more you try to convince people/post the more skeptical some will be.

A simple google search or going to their website will answer any questions a reasonable would have. Other forums much larger than NT have posted the same offer

I'm pretty sure the code is entered automatically.
What other forums do you frequent?

That's cool. Never called you a liar.

Just need a cosign from some NTers I actually recognize.

What other forums do you frequent?

Slickdeals and Reddit

One thing I've notice when trying to put family/friends/associates on to similar offers is they seem to almost view it like MLM or something. Some act like it's not worth their time/effort when high net worth individuals do the same things. Especially churning credit cards.

Ironically these are the same people who seek out my opinion/advice on other things and they're 10-20+ years older :lol::smh:

Slickdeals and Reddit

One thing I've notice when trying to put family/friends/associates on to similar offers is they seem to almost view it like MLM or something. Some act like it's not worth their time/effort when high net worth individuals do the same things. Especially churning credit cards.

Ironically these are the same people who seek out my opinion/advice on other things and they're 10-20+ years older :lol::smh:
Slickdeals is my fav! Reddit too!
Whats a good subreddit for deals tho?

Slickdeals is my fav! Reddit too!
Whats a good subreddit for deals tho?

I don't really use Reddit for deals on buying things but for offers like this follow the subreddits for the banks etc or finance blogs on twitter

That's cool. Never called you a liar.

Just need a cosign from some NTers I actually recognize.
It's from Fidelity Investments which is a known financial services firm so you should fine. Direct link from their site:

I don't really use Reddit for deals on buying things but for offers like this follow the subreddits for the banks etc or finance blogs on twitter

Slickdeals is the truth i got two of those $200 tcl series 5 google tvs 55 inch. Trying to sell em tho. Dont really need em haha

Slickdeals is valid. Been using it for 10+ years.

Never pay retail :smokin
Bruh slickdeals be having me order through alexa (which u can just with amazon app). Today i ordered that $25 lightbulb for $5 shout out alexa.
Also been using SD for at least 10 years myself !

Probably a dumb question but does closing the account hurt credit?

Also, if they give you a debit card and you use it before waiting that 90 days what’s the penalty?

Probably a dumb question but does closing the account hurt credit?

Also, if they give you a debit card and you use it before waiting that 90 days what’s the penalty?
No its not a credit card.
Id suggest just calling them and asking any questions. They answer really fast.

I’m planning to try the Roth. A free 150 in a Roth doesn’t sound bad to me. Just won’t have time to call until later.

Me too I wish banks did more offers where direct deposit wasn't required.

On a slightly related note.

Target: Apply for a new Reloadable RedCard, Get One-Time Coupon $40 off $40+ w/ Approval (Exclusions Apply) ENDS 12/10/22​

https://www.target.com/redcard?clki...Slickdeals_LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002&cpng=tarc

Reloadable card will get 5% off everyday at target just like the Debit/Credit red cards. Along with free 2 day shipping

Yes the coupon has a bunch of exclusions but things food/groceries and housewares are good to go. NO nard pull or anything but they do need to verify identity.

They have the same offer a multiple times a year for their debit card and credit card. You can sign up for more than one.

Good look about to lock in now

Also yall should post some of this stuff in the cheap things you do thread. Lot of noble gentlemen in there that will benefit from this information.

Last edited:
I ask if I can have the hangers whenever I buy clothes so I don't have to buy any. I ask for a refill in a to go cup for my soda when I go out to eat at a restaurant. I tip 10%. I ask for a refill of popcorn and soda after the movie's over before I leave. If restaurants give bread with your...

Just read the thread preview

“I ask if I can have the hangers whenever I buy clothes so I don't have to buy any. I ask for a refill in a to go cup for my soda when I go out to eat at a restaurant. I tip 10%. I ask for a refill of popcorn and soda after the movie's over before I leave. If restaurants give bread with your...”

Easy pass

Slickdeals and Reddit

A lot of people just dont believe in free money and think there's a catch or scam

I wonder how many people here in Illinois purposefully didnt sign up for the facebook settlement that ended up paying out $397.00 to people

It’s a post tax retirement account with a lot of benefits. One of the accounts it says you can start is a Roth IRA. I know everyone has their own opinions, and diversity when it comes to investing is a good thing as well, I’m a big believer in having at least one Roth IRA account.
Thank you since I only signed up for the Cash mgmt account I may just open a Roth after reading more about it.

Back
Top Bottom