Free $150

Good looking out! I already had my brokerage and ROTH IRA with Fidelity. I just opened a cash management account with them through this promo. No complaints with Fidelity since I joined them.

EDIT: I do need to look and get into churning though. :pimp:

Yea yall need to look into churning if you’re not already
I made probably 5k in 2-3 years doing it. Free money for things I was gonna buy anyway. Pretty much ran out of sign up bonuses so I haven’t done anything lately

I made probably 5k in 2-3 years doing it. Free money for things I was gonna buy anyway. Pretty much ran out of sign up bonuses so I haven’t done anything lately

Any more info on this?

I'll have to sit and research which sign up bonuses to do. Last I checked, I believe Wells Fargo had a good one going on.

Any more info on this?
I just opened every credit card and bank account with a sign up bonus or a good rewards program that I could. I think I’ve had 16 credit cards in total, around 5 bank accounts
If you’re ok with taking a small hit to your credit (for inquiries) in the long term it’s worth it, it’ll just go back up with proper credit usage

Here’s my old list thats missing some things, I haven’t updated it since 2019
in addition to these, right now I have $900 in chase points and im working on another discover card
If y’all are interested in doing it, look into the discover IT card, it’s probably the best one to start. I’m on their 3rd variation of it :lol:. And I can refer anyone and we both get $$
30BF73B5-C778-4AF9-8ECA-2CDD703B71C3.png

Last edited:
I'll have to sit and research which sign up bonuses to do. Last I checked, I believe Wells Fargo had a good one going on.
Check out nerdwallet they always have updated lists

I’m not just shilling it because I could refer you and we both get $50 , but the discover IT is the best one to start. You use it for a year and any rewards you earned they match 100%. Earn 500 they match 500
I did the og IT card, the IT miles, and now I’m working on the IT balance transfer version

I just opened every credit card and bank account with a sign up bonus or a good rewards program that I could. I think I’ve had 16 credit cards in total, around 5 bank accounts
If you’re ok with taking a small hit to your credit (for inquiries) in the long term it’s worth it, it’ll just go back up with proper credit usage

Here’s my old list thats missing some things, I haven’t updated it since 2019
in addition to these, right now I have $900 in chase points and im working on another discover card
If y’all are interested in doing it, look into the discover IT card, it’s probably the best one to start. I’m on their 3rd variation of it :lol:. And I can refer anyone and we both get $$
30BF73B5-C778-4AF9-8ECA-2CDD703B71C3.png

Good look. **** this credit score

If you wanna get deeper into it look into manufactured spending
Idk how it is now but 4-5 years ago you could use your credit card to buy those prepaid visa debit cards, then use the debit to pay back your credit card
I never did that though, I just used my card like normal

:lol: @ comparing a bonus for depositing $50 to some investing app referral based nonsense where a lot of people need to be involved.

This is why doing your own research matters.

:lol: @ comparing a bonus for depositing $50 to some investing app referral based nonsense where a lot of people need to be involved.

This is why doing your own research matters.
It used to be 7 people have to sign up and deposit 5 dollars, it wasnt some unattainable number

^that reminds me of Webull and their 3 referral = 1 apple share bonus or any number of other referral promotions they run.

Acorns has been on the grind for 5 plus years now. The catch is you have to actually invest some of your own money. A transfer is not enough, so people are instantly skeptical

Acorns has been on the grind for 5 plus years now. The catch is you have to actually invest some of your own money. A transfer is not enough, so people are instantly skeptical

The comparison and omitting/misleading (1500) details is the issue...one requires no effort and $50 transfer vs a group of referrals, investing etc. :lol:

Forex/vector knives type of recruiting behavior muddies the water.

Opened another ROTH. Thanks OP. Am I supposed to receive some type of acknowledgement that I used the FIDELITY150 promo? I entered it but there was no message about the $150 or anything. It accepted it though.

Opened another ROTH. Thanks OP. Am I supposed to receive some type of acknowledgement that I used the FIDELITY150 promo? I entered it but there was no message about the $150 or anything. It accepted it though.
Same but then got this email later.
Screenshot_20221126-141846.png

Let me contribute for my old *** NT fathers out there.

Did this one and the other joint. Let see what happens. Let it rain...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-142054.png
    Screenshot_20221126-142054.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
I got an email 6 hours after initial registration mentioning the $150 reward.
The comparison and omitting/misleading (1500) details is the issue...one requires no effort and $50 transfer vs a group of referrals, investing etc. :lol:

Forex/vector knives type of recruiting behavior muddies the water.
Oh for sure. There’s different levels of effort on a referral front with all these sites and this fidelity thing is none of that, so there should be a distinction made .

That’s the slippery slope of all with the others . It all looks so easy, just refer friends lol.

I don’t even see the $1500 promotion on acorns. I see a $700 and then a get $5/give $5 type of promotion. Maybe both are combined to max out at $1500? I do see a lot of people having issues with the terms with other people signing up or not following through completely.

I did a Webull promotion awhile back. Got two others to sign up. Including my own free shares, I’m looking good in the $200 range. The others who signed up are in the $30$-50 range without them doing any of their own referrals. Minimal effort. And that’s where they get you.

All these places seem to have transfer bonuses too. A lot of them offer $100 if you move your account to said company. This fidelity seems unique in that it only requires an initial monetary transfer which you can use later.

Back
Top Bottom