Free $150

Ive already done this last month was only $100 bonus but check this out its VERY EASY. You only need to open a CASH MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT.
9F488482-F86C-4D1E-9B9A-465EA8C05DE0.jpeg

Thats the one i did and they send you a debit card in the mail..
D5042031-56EA-4639-AB8F-7C60619D152F.jpeg

There is NO FEES no min balance required literally just deposit $50 and use the PROMO CODE: FIDELITY150 DURING SIGNUP, if you have issues with putting the code just live chat them and they will honor it! Technically you can just deposit $50 wait for the $150 to be credited takes about 2-3 weeks, then by then you have the debit card and can use it/withdraw the money and close the account. I actually love the app and the convenience of the card.

Key notes
-Open just cash management account
- promo code FIDELITY150
- deposit $50
- wait for debit card
- enjoy your free

Edit apparently you must keep the bonus portion of $150 in the account for 90 days before you can use it.

Last edited:
Been a minute since I churned a cc/bank account. Will prob do this
Quick note I was double checking something and you must keep the $150 bonus in the account for 90 days. Its no fees or min balance so essentially it is free $150 but have to wait about 4 months lol.

I still would do it i didnt realize about the 90 days thing. But i added 1k to my account and been using it as a side card just for random shopping , i did get my bonus but i guess i cant technically clean out the account.(yet)

I wasn't even asked for a code before my account was created
They will honor it, i didnt enter a code either and they gave me my $100 bonus (although i did call). If you used the link with the promo attached, it may have been automatically applied. Just call them friday. Did you deposit yet ? You have 15 days to deposit from the time you open account.

Dont worry I'm 100% sure you will get the bonus its a trillion dollar company.
And just call them to confirm your bonus.

Let me know if its legit :nerd:
Bro i just said in original post its legit i have the card already. Ive received my bonus already.

Also this account is insured by the FDIC up to $1.25 million, normally its only 250k traditional bank but fidelity is such a massive company they can give you 5x the amount.

Along with its many banking features, the account comes with FDIC coverage of up to $1.25 million through the use of Fidelity’s deposit sweep program. This coverage is offered through Fidelity’s partner banks. Typically, FDIC insurance covers $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category. The sweep program allows for cash management deposits into accounts at multiple banks, allowing Fidelity to protect deposits in its cash management account far beyond a standard bank account.

Although it’s not highly advertised on the Fidelity website, the Cash Management Account is an interest-bearing account. It earns an interest rate of 0.69% on all balances.

Yes and you also get interest.

Back
Top Bottom