Free $150

They will honor it, i didnt enter a code either and they gave me my $100 bonus (although i did call). If you used the link with the promo attached, it may have been automatically applied. Just call them friday. Did you deposit yet ? You have 15 days to deposit from the time you open account.

Dont worry I'm 100% sure you will get the bonus its a trillion dollar company.
And just call them to confirm your bonus.
I called fidelity up yesterday and they confirmed the promo was already activated without using the promo code. Good looks!

giphy.gif
Im in whats acorn? I gotta read all these posts and catch up this gif is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

So do they just throw $150 in the account you open up or do they send a debit card to use to spend it?
It appears a debit card will be sent (I signed up for the cash account)

Go to your account
Click on manage debit cards
It should say something about new card being processed/shipped within 2-5 days.
I just won’t touch it for 4 months to play it safe and use it for misc. stuff. I just need to read up on if there are fees attached to any of this. ATM withdrawals/debit purchases/monthly maintenance fees etc.
My initial $50 is already earning interest. Up to $50.01

Me too I wish banks did more offers where direct deposit wasn't required.

On a slightly related note.

Target: Apply for a new Reloadable RedCard, Get One-Time Coupon $40 off $40+ w/ Approval (Exclusions Apply) ENDS 12/10/22​

https://www.target.com/redcard?clki...Slickdeals_LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002&cpng=tarc

Reloadable card will get 5% off everyday at target just like the Debit/Credit red cards. Along with free 2 day shipping

Yes the coupon has a bunch of exclusions but things food/groceries and housewares are good to go. NO nard pull or anything but they do need to verify identity.

They have the same offer a multiple times a year for their debit card and credit card. You can sign up for more than one.

Coupon & card just came in, grabbed some stuff for myself and Son, good look

I spoke with a Fidelity rep. If you opened up a Roth IRA, that $150 promo money will be deposited in your account after (I think) 14 days. At that point you can invest it accordingly. The debit card must be for the basic savings account. I wanted another IRA anyways so it worked out.

They really do have good customer service BTW. I know someone earlier in the thread mentioned that and I co-sign.

In the same boat as the last two comments

So that 90 day ‘hold’ starts when the $150 gets added? But we can spend our own initial $50? I just have to keep $150 minimum in the initial account? I’m better off forgetting this exists for the next 100 days.

The initial 25 may include business days only. If that’s the case I’m on day 11.

Jackpot. $150 was journaled (whatever that means) 12/16.

Now we gotta wait 90 business days or calendar days before we can close the account, or just keep it in the positive by $150?

I feel bad for those who signed up awhile back. I heard it was $50 then $100. It paid to wait this out I guess. Thanks op.

Coupon & card just came in, grabbed some stuff for myself and Son, good look

It's back. You can do the offer with the reloadable and the debit cards

Target offers a one-time coupon for $40 Off a future qualifying $40+ purchase when approved for a Credit, Debit or Reloadable RedCard between March 5, 2023 and April 8, 2023. Offer valid online and in-store

Reloadable card will get 5% off everyday at target just like the Debit/Credit red cards. Along with free 2 day shipping

Yes the coupon has a bunch of exclusions but things food/groceries, personal care, housewares etc are good to go. NO nard pull or anything but they do need to verify identity.

https://www.target.com/redcard?cpng=redcard9230

Back
Top Bottom