Free Altec Lansing Octiv Duo Speaker for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad vol. groupon deal!

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did you scroll all the way down? i thought that too then looked and it showed the order total
Yep - It shows $112 for the total - I did see the confirmation screen for the code before I completed the order. Lansing's phone line is blocked up right now -
Same thing happened to me. I'm salty right now.
mad.gif

mine has 5.00 & 13.00 for the totals

pi3ur9-]u2wpojgwrg Mine doesnt have anything for the totals. Oh right, because I didnt get one.

Max number of uses for this promotion code has been reached
Promotion Code:
Promotions do not apply to gift certificate purchases.

It says the code was supposed to be for the people who bought the $40 groupon for a single use

AKA we will probably all get shafted.  No way they have enough inventory to fill all these FREE orders

i just got a confirmation e-mail for 4. 
eek.gif

i thought i only ordered 1...
laugh.gif

the hell am i going to do with the extra's?

^there's like 3 of us who weren't able to cop on this page alone. Sell em to us for the shipping cost.

Pay it forward Leothegod.

I got an order confirmation email for the first one i ordered

and the second order of 5.

I don't think that means much

Originally Posted by leothegod

i just got a confirmation e-mail for 4. 
eek.gif

i thought i only ordered 1...
laugh.gif

the hell am i going to do with the extra's?

I'll pay you the shipping costs. Please hook it up
Anyone else that ends up with more than 1 and doesn't want them please hook a brother up. PM me

Word. Cats that got extras that KNOW they don't need/want them.

Pay it forward, If OP didn't make the thread yall wouldn't have been able to cop.

So sell some of the extras to NT fams for the shipping cost.

I'd be surprised if NTer's would do the good look like selling it to others for just the shipping... NT is not a small forum anymore...

On the other hand, it wasn't NT that deaded it... it was on other bigger sites that opened it up.

Originally Posted by leothegod

i still dont believe im getting 4... so we'll see what happens IF i receive all 4...

Hahaha I am in for 6 so....

KOBE Back il sell it to you for the shipping cost if i get them.  I should have one extra.  The rest are presents for xmas

Because you a skins fan....HTTR

Back
Top Bottom