Free at the BET Awards

ic2g_still_large_08.jpg

Man come on yaw. We all know those are booty pads built into her dress. And the dress is made so that it hughs her waist line tightly. When she take that dress off its all falling out...

Man come on yaw. We all know those are booty pads built into her dress. And the dress is made so that it hughs her waist line tightly. When she take that dress off its all falling out...

I'd make love to it. Put my tongue in it. Straight jack hammer it.

Praise the Celestials.

I'd make love to it. Put my tongue in it. Straight jack hammer it.

Praise the Celestials.

How they aint got no other pics tho?!?!
mad.gif

you mean to tell me in that entire vicinity no one snapped a sneak shot
30t6p3b.gif

How they aint got no other pics tho?!?!
mad.gif

you mean to tell me in that entire vicinity no one snapped a sneak shot
30t6p3b.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted1

AntonLaVey wrote:
460_345_resize.jpg

Oh what a surprise. Its Anton ' I cant handle Mass cause im a confused black man' Lavey

Team Self hate all day baby, not liking obese women.....completely ignore every time I say I'm attracted to a black woman cause you have selective vision apparently.� No one says anything about not handling it. Hell I didn't even say I wouldn't smash (I probably would
tongue.gif
), but if that isn't fat I don't know what is. You're gonna sit there and act like she doesn't have the exact same shape as the hippo from Madagascar? I wasn't even exaggerating, she's bigger than the picture I posted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ironically I pointed out how I like the 2 black women in the picture (chick int he white and Kelly Rowland who I would wife no questions asked
embarassed.gif
). Hypocritical *** black NTers who fawn over light-skinned/redbones or whatever yall call them these days have a lotta nerve. Next time it thinks and looks at itself before it speaks.
grin.gif

Well, at least you got one part right

AntonLaVey wrote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted1

AntonLaVey wrote:
460_345_resize.jpg

Oh what a surprise. Its Anton ' I cant handle Mass cause im a confused black man' Lavey

Team Self hate all day baby, not liking obese women.....completely ignore every time I say I'm attracted to a black woman cause you have selective vision apparently.� No one says anything about not handling it. Hell I didn't even say I wouldn't smash (I probably would
tongue.gif
), but if that isn't fat I don't know what is. You're gonna sit there and act like she doesn't have the exact same shape as the hippo from Madagascar? I wasn't even exaggerating, she's bigger than the picture I posted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ironically I pointed out how I like the 2 black women in the picture (chick int he white and Kelly Rowland who I would wife no questions asked
embarassed.gif
). Hypocritical *** black NTers who fawn over light-skinned/redbones or whatever yall call them these days have a lotta nerve. Next time it thinks and looks at itself before it speaks.
grin.gif

Well, at least you got one part right

Back
Top Bottom