Free at the BET Awards

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

thats a real mass, I can tell, look at her thighs if back in the day she didnt have a donk at all then yea you could say its fake

it went from a 8.5 to a 9.5, its easily plausible

plus her thighs are still thick

im just tight there isnt any other pics or video from the event for me to see, if the whole world is going crazy, i need better evidence
Definitely. Free'sbeen thick since day 1, it's just now she's in her mid-30s and recently had a baby. It's hilarious that even with all these booty threads
AND real-life, dudes in here STILL don't know the difference between thick and fat. 

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

thats a real mass, I can tell, look at her thighs if back in the day she didnt have a donk at all then yea you could say its fake

it went from a 8.5 to a 9.5, its easily plausible

plus her thighs are still thick

im just tight there isnt any other pics or video from the event for me to see, if the whole world is going crazy, i need better evidence
Definitely. Free'sbeen thick since day 1, it's just now she's in her mid-30s and recently had a baby. It's hilarious that even with all these booty threads
AND real-life, dudes in here STILL don't know the difference between thick and fat. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

AntonLaVey wrote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Oh what a surprise. Its Anton ' I cant handle Mass cause im a confused black man' Lavey

Team Self hate all day baby, not liking obese women.....completely ignore every time I say I'm attracted to a black woman cause you have selective vision apparently.� No one says anything about not handling it. Hell I didn't even say I wouldn't smash (I probably would
tongue.gif
), but if that isn't fat I don't know what is. You're gonna sit there and act like she doesn't have the exact same shape as the hippo from Madagascar? I wasn't even exaggerating, she's bigger than the picture I posted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ironically I pointed out how I like the 2 black women in the picture (chick int he white and Kelly Rowland who I would wife no questions asked
embarassed.gif
). Hypocritical *** black NTers who fawn over light-skinned/redbones or whatever yall call them these days have a lotta nerve. Next time it thinks and looks at itself before it speaks.
grin.gif

Well, at least you got one part right

You know what man, you right, I guess fat is too strong a word. I meant big boned, bbw, NT thick, or whatever you guys call it these days.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

AntonLaVey wrote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Oh what a surprise. Its Anton ' I cant handle Mass cause im a confused black man' Lavey

Team Self hate all day baby, not liking obese women.....completely ignore every time I say I'm attracted to a black woman cause you have selective vision apparently.� No one says anything about not handling it. Hell I didn't even say I wouldn't smash (I probably would
tongue.gif
), but if that isn't fat I don't know what is. You're gonna sit there and act like she doesn't have the exact same shape as the hippo from Madagascar? I wasn't even exaggerating, she's bigger than the picture I posted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ironically I pointed out how I like the 2 black women in the picture (chick int he white and Kelly Rowland who I would wife no questions asked
embarassed.gif
). Hypocritical *** black NTers who fawn over light-skinned/redbones or whatever yall call them these days have a lotta nerve. Next time it thinks and looks at itself before it speaks.
grin.gif

Well, at least you got one part right

You know what man, you right, I guess fat is too strong a word. I meant big boned, bbw, NT thick, or whatever you guys call it these days.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Anton, you getting annoying B.

I don't really care for Asian chicks but you don't see me in the Asian Appreciation thread hatin on the chicks. I just don't enter the thread.

You bored as hell yo.

I don't really care for Asian chicks but you don't see me in the Asian Appreciation thread hatin on the chicks. I just don't enter the thread.

You bored as hell yo.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

You bored as hell yo.
LOL @ this being about black women. I clearly like 2 out of 3 black women in that picture....and i'm not the only one who expressed disgust. Get over yourself. All of a sudden people are acting like this is the first thread someone has called a woman hot and someone disagreed. PAAAHLEEASE.
grin.gif

You bored as hell yo.
LOL @ this being about black women. I clearly like 2 out of 3 black women in that picture....and i'm not the only one who expressed disgust. Get over yourself. All of a sudden people are acting like this is the first thread someone has called a woman hot and someone disagreed. PAAAHLEEASE.
grin.gif

I know you like black women. I could have said xbox 360 and meant the same thing. I don't enter threads that I am not interested in.

And I am pretty sure the first time you disapproved of some ladies figure no one really went on you....but the 200th time dawg, don't you get tired yo?

All I am saying is you enter every thread regarding mass in an attempt to get a rise out of people.

What do you call a person that does stuff on the internet just to get a rise out of people on purpose?

Not saying your a troll but you most def troll threads regarding mass.

I know you like black women. I could have said xbox 360 and meant the same thing. I don't enter threads that I am not interested in.

And I am pretty sure the first time you disapproved of some ladies figure no one really went on you....but the 200th time dawg, don't you get tired yo?

All I am saying is you enter every thread regarding mass in an attempt to get a rise out of people.

What do you call a person that does stuff on the internet just to get a rise out of people on purpose?

This. Other dudes who thought she was "fat and nasty" posted one time. Anton keeps on posting until someone responds to him. 

This. Other dudes who thought she was "fat and nasty" posted one time. Anton keeps on posting until someone responds to him. 

Look it's the internet, if everybody agreed on everything it would be boring. Women, sports, politics etc....I've noticed a lot of people take the comments personally because it's me.
laugh.gif
but let's not act like I'm doing anything out of the norm on NT. Online a troll generally means someone who doesn't share the same views that you do. Anyhow if I've offended you I apologize.

Here's a peace offering.

meagan-good-sexy-latex-leggings08.jpg
Meagan_Good_thight_shorts_01.jpg

jay-z.jpg

Look it's the internet, if everybody agreed on everything it would be boring. Women, sports, politics etc....I've noticed a lot of people take the comments personally because it's me.
laugh.gif
but let's not act like I'm doing anything out of the norm on NT. Online a troll generally means someone who doesn't share the same views that you do. Anyhow if I've offended you I apologize.

Here's a peace offering.

meagan-good-sexy-latex-leggings08.jpg
Meagan_Good_thight_shorts_01.jpg

jay-z.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You bored as hell yo.
grin.gif

2d1qxlh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You bored as hell yo.
grin.gif

2d1qxlh.gif

Of course I am not offended. You bring a lot to NT and I agree with just about everything you post besides women.

But every single mass thread....come on man. Hov Kid chilled out a bit, I think we can request the same from you but
I am not one to try to filter what people say on a forum so keep doing you.
pimp.gif

Just ignore him. If it bothers you that much just assume Anton can't hit it from the back.

I mean that's what I always assume when dudes wanna OD on a nice big booty.

Back
Top Bottom