-=| *FREE CDS!* + 88.206 - GOT IT LIKE THAT FT. JDIGS |=-

EDIT: So, knowing this is #NT and we all love free stuff, I figured I would wait till I had something to offer you all before I came back and upped this thread. I had a bunch of copies of my first mixtape from back in April pressed up a while back, and it only felt appropriate to give you all an opportunity to get a hold of them.

24y4r9f.jpg

v47y4g.jpg

88.206 - MAKIN' MOVES: THE MIXTAPE (FREE DOWNLOAD/STREAM)

Free CDs, no questions asked except for your shipping info (send that via PM). All that I ask in return is for you to check out the new music I've released so far from my upcoming project, and that you leave a reply in this thread. First two pages of replies will get the goods.

"Young Hearts: The Lifestyle" drops this November, featuring original production from yours truly, #NT's own PLAN, and Sango.
OFFICIAL TRACKLIST

The Official Single: 88.206 - Got It Like That ft. JDiGs (produced by 88.206)

other tracks from the new tape that we've leaked so far:
88.206 - What I Can't Have
88.206 - Zone Out

and more info about me and what I do, if you were curious.

I'll keep using this same thread to keep y'all posted on new updates.

Thanks for listening!

EDIT: So, knowing this is #NT and we all love free stuff, I figured I would wait till I had something to offer you all before I came back and upped this thread. I had a bunch of copies of my first mixtape from back in April pressed up a while back, and it only felt appropriate to give you all an opportunity to get a hold of them.

24y4r9f.jpg

v47y4g.jpg

88.206 - MAKIN' MOVES: THE MIXTAPE (FREE DOWNLOAD/STREAM)

Free CDs, no questions asked except for your shipping info (send that via PM). All that I ask in return is for you to check out the new music I've released so far from my upcoming project, and that you leave a reply in this thread. First two pages of replies will get the goods.

"Young Hearts: The Lifestyle" drops this November, featuring original production from yours truly, #NT's own PLAN, and Sango.
OFFICIAL TRACKLIST

The Official Single: 88.206 - Got It Like That ft. JDiGs (produced by 88.206)

other tracks from the new tape that we've leaked so far:
88.206 - What I Can't Have
88.206 - Zone Out

and more info about me and what I do, if you were curious.

I'll keep using this same thread to keep y'all posted on new updates.

Thanks for listening!

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

nice song.

But shoutout to hometeamradio for showing Jamaal love as well.

Oh yeah, I saw he put out his tape out and it got 1000+ downloads, that's what's up!

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

nice song.

But shoutout to hometeamradio for showing Jamaal love as well.

Oh yeah, I saw he put out his tape out and it got 1000+ downloads, that's what's up!

Back
Top Bottom