FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

laugh.gif
I've given up hope LONG time ago...Probably a week after I signed up.

Not a single one was shipped to my zip code, but has or will be shipped to the 3-4 other zip codes used in the city i live in
30t6p3b.gif

Not a single one was shipped to my zip code, but has or will be shipped to the 3-4 other zip codes used in the city i live in
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Thanks, I'll probably get selected.
Me too. I can't wait to email you from my CR-48 about how great my CR-48 is while you email me from your CR-48 telling me how great your CR-48 is.
c0b352ed4b3f60feda3cfd1af2dcd17211d60ef.gif

edit: Actually I'm a little skeptical now that I see it's 4 pounds and looks full-sized. I thought it would be more akin to an iPad in terms of size.
When I get mine, let's all get back on LPC for old times sake.

Wally still plays.
pimp.gif
OK, if we all get ones, let's all start playing LPC again. But that's the only way I'm ever going back to the game that ruined my life.
Just signed on last week. I remember I had like 700 shakes leftover but I couldn't get into my old account. Was there another reset?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Thanks, I'll probably get selected.
Me too. I can't wait to email you from my CR-48 about how great my CR-48 is while you email me from your CR-48 telling me how great your CR-48 is.
c0b352ed4b3f60feda3cfd1af2dcd17211d60ef.gif

edit: Actually I'm a little skeptical now that I see it's 4 pounds and looks full-sized. I thought it would be more akin to an iPad in terms of size.
When I get mine, let's all get back on LPC for old times sake.

Wally still plays.
pimp.gif
OK, if we all get ones, let's all start playing LPC again. But that's the only way I'm ever going back to the game that ruined my life.
Just signed on last week. I remember I had like 700 shakes leftover but I couldn't get into my old account. Was there another reset?

man @#$% Google.. i told all my coworkers i was getting one before X-Mas.. dudes made me look like a damn fool.. got me hyped for nothing.. now i have no friends @ work 
tired.gif

man @#$% Google.. i told all my coworkers i was getting one before X-Mas.. dudes made me look like a damn fool.. got me hyped for nothing.. now i have no friends @ work 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

tired.gif
not sure if srs...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

tired.gif
not sure if srs...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom