FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

Where are you guys looking up the tracking info up at? I checked the tracker page but its down...

Where are you guys looking up the tracking info up at? I checked the tracker page but its down...

Originally Posted by cubanref

They literally just took the page down it was up until like 2 or 3 AM.... 
Still crossing my fingers that I get mine, I realized only Fed EX delievers in the morning around my neighborhood so I still have a shot.... Any other NTers in the 44106 zip sign up for this???
frown.gif

Still crossing my fingers that I get mine, I realized only Fed EX delievers in the morning around my neighborhood so I still have a shot.... Any other NTers in the 44106 zip sign up for this???
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

frown.gif
Oh ok thanks

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

frown.gif
Oh ok thanks

should i write individual ? or business ?! or education ?! the choices the choices !

should i write individual ? or business ?! or education ?! the choices the choices !

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I probably won't get selected
laugh.gif

What phone do you use - iphone
What Computer - Mac
What do you use to play music - Itunes
What Browser - Safari

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I put the same 

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I probably won't get selected