Free McSkillet Burrito at McDonalds!!!!

go buy the spinach and feta cheese with roasted tomatoes wrap at starbucks. That is tru crack. I eat it about 3-4 times a week and the best thing is that theyserve breakfast all day.

Why do I get the feeling that this won't be in affect, just like every other McDonalds promotions here in Lawrence.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

go buy the spinach and feta cheese with roasted tomatoes wrap at starbucks. That is tru crack. I eat it about 3-4 times a week and the best thing is that they serve breakfast all day.

that sounds gay
laugh.gif

I never had a mcskillet wrap, guess I'll try one on my way to class tomorrow with my medium orange juice. would be nice to time it right and hop back inline to get some mcnuggets, but I highly doubt they even do that...plus I'll be in class all during the time of the supposedly free mcnuggets offer anyway.another reason to doubt the mcnuggets is that there's a commercial for this burrito, why not mention the mcnuggets if it's part of a promotion as well?

laugh.gif
commercial came on as I was typing this.
Quick question though, you CAN get the burrito without the peppers right? I'm can't eat green peppers, they make me sick. Just wanna make sure it'snot some pre-wrapped thing

Back
Top Bottom