Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

not very many color options ...

Can someone please point me in the direction of an all black pair? size 9 or 9.5?? Been searching for weeks...

Can someone please point me in the direction of an all black pair? size 9 or 9.5?? Been searching for weeks...
The one with black sole or white sole? The one with white sole seems to be "vanished'.....there are few in ebay, but I don't know if they're legit since they are using stock photo. You might get lucky with the black sole on ebay.

Anyone know where I could get this pair in sz 10.5 - 11.5?

I've been trying to search and nothing yet, just like someone said above, it seems as if it vanished :S

Last edited:
The one with black sole or white sole? The one with white sole seems to be "vanished'.....there are few in ebay, but I don't know if they're legit since they are using stock photo. You might get lucky with the black sole on ebay.
I was looking for the black on black midsole. I was able to find it yesterday in st louis, nike brittaney (no idea what kind of store that is but nike customer service provided the number) for under retail even after shipping fee. the black and white midsole is pretty easy to find here in nyc but not with black sole. thanks for the help though, much appreciated! anyone else looking for sold out colors, should hit up ndc for inventory.

I was looking for the black on black midsole. I was able to find it yesterday in st louis, nike brittaney (no idea what kind of store that is but nike customer service provided the number) for under retail even after shipping fee. the black and white midsole is pretty easy to find here in nyc but not with black sole. thanks for the help though, much appreciated! anyone else looking for sold out colors, should hit up ndc for inventory.

Where in NYC boss? I can't find em anywhere... :S

Anyone know any sites online still selling Black/Anthracite in size 9/9.5? Or if any of you bay area cats have seen em in store anywhere around here.

nike-free-run-2-black-anthracite-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am usually a size 10 but i could only find these in a size 9.5. Does anyone know if these stretch after breaking them in? I have wide feet.

Broke these out today. People been asking where I copped non stop. Just ordered a pair for my girl as well. :pimp:

Anyone here ever purchase a women's pair? Reason I ask is because FNL still has pairs of black anthracite in bigger sizes and was wondering if they're the exact same shoe as mens version?

also whats the exact conversion from womens to mens?

Last edited:
I own two. WMNs sneakers are supposed to be a bit narrower than their counterparts; however, I can't feel the difference.

The conversion is +1.5 (e.g. If I wear a 10 in Mens, I'd get an 11.5 in WMNs).

Anyone know any sites online still selling Black/Anthracite in size 9/9.5? Or if any of you bay area cats have seen em in store anywhere around here.
nike-free-run-2-black-anthracite-1.jpg
Hit up ndc with the item # or call customer service. I was looking for these for the past few weeks also and they was able to provide me 3 stores which had them slightly under retail even after shipping.

Broke these out today. People been asking where I copped non stop. Just ordered a pair for my girl as well. :pimp:

The Jordan VIII logo on the tongue is a custom add on by you? Is it glued on or stitched? Looks really good!

Last edited:
no way, new fr2's !?

the top 3 look like wool uppers, and the inners look really thick in the last 3.... fr2 winter?

love the last 2...

i need to cop that last CW any info when they drop? also anyone know where i can still cop an all black FRII i need em for work

Back
Top Bottom