Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

^^ Your pics arent showing

What really blows about the woven FR2s is that they're going to be a Tier 0 release, according to NiceKicks. I wish they made more widely available.

:tongue:
QFT especially since the Inneva's are $200...:smh:
Watch Nike increase retail on these also :smh:

Really wanted the black looking pair, but after researching they're actually a dark green. Colorway is seaweed/beach. Might go after the blue pair tho :smokin

Those woven FR2s are so much nicer than the Innevas. Will definitely cop a pair...nothing has been able to replace my FR2s as my gym shoes :pimp:

It looks like the FR2 Wovens will be more comfy as well. I can't fade the Leather lining on the Innevas (or any shoe for that matter), as I always get cuts and blisters from those type of liners.

Last edited:
Watch Nike increase retail on these also :smh:
Really wanted the black looking pair, but after researching they're actually a dark green. Colorway is seaweed/beach. Might go after the blue pair tho :smokin

I thought it was black but it looked a little off. Thx for the color info :smile:
I'll probably cop the grey & blue :tongue:

FR2's are continually getting love from Nike. The fall lineup and now these woven. Hopefully they won't be too hard to get.

I'm glad to see Nike is being smart and keeping the FR2 in production...they were the first modern designed Nike's I've bought in years. I put the FR2 in the same category as AM1's, AM90's & AM95's classic.

These look interesting......

when are these releasing. October what? Finna cop these and the maroon for sure.

FR2's are continually getting love from Nike. The fall lineup and now these woven. Hopefully they won't be too hard to get.

Word, I hope Nike releases the FR2s on a consistent basis from now on. A part of me believes that all of these will be hard to get, but I'm crossing my fingers.

Both the Inevas and woven FR2s are great, but I'm going with the FR2s because of the superior design of the sneaker, IMO.

So along with the original 3 suede pack colors, looks like there is another black variant. Both black variants are on NDC. Both are $100. I can barely tell the difference between the Anthracite and Black. I wish I could see some real photos, not stock ones, with different lighting to show the color shade difference. I think the Anthracite pair is the black that we saw with the original 3 pairs. Now just the wait for the green and maroon pairs.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-666299/pgid-666298

can't tell the difference :lol: I might cop the black ones but anyone know if they hit stores yet? I wanna see it in person

NIIICE! I can see the difference lol

Anthracite = REALLY DARK CHARCOAL #OGlunarglide

From a distance, it'd appear Black, but, up close, you'd be able to see the subtle difference.

Solid rope laces would make them look more DOPE!

NIIICE! I can see the difference lol
Anthracite = REALLY DARK CHARCOAL #OGlunarglide
From a distance, it'd appear Black, but, up close, you'd be able to see the subtle difference.
Solid rope laces would make them look more DOPE!

The only way I can kind of see the difference is when comparing the upper to the sole. The sole is the same color in both photos. The black looks darker against the sole and the anthracite looks lighter than the black against the sole.

Ray, I love the speckled laces. That makes it for me!

I like that anthracite cw. I wanted to purchase but ndc is down. Hopefully they are still available.

edit: site is now live. ordered a pair of the anthracite cw. :smokin thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom