Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

The charcoal colorway will be copped, and I'll consider the new green ones as well. :pimp:

It sucks that the purple/orange ones are a women's colorway. That's my favorite one.

You know I LOVE the FR2, but I'll be passing on these, as I have too many lol!
I'm really looking foward to the L1s and FR4s.

The debate that sneaker heads have all over the world.... "Man, I really like that color-way, but I already have 20 pairs of that same model."

I always with get something if I like it and sell the pair in the group that I like least, if the new color-way is better. I am waiting with excitement for the L1's. The photos for the FR4's, if they are the really the new FR4's, have me very underwhelmed. As far a as looks go I think FR2>3>4 and comfort FR2>3. With that, I can easily justfy swooping up a bunch of pairs of these color-ways. Of course, I have no where near the amount of Free's that you have Ray!

I'm glad to see Nike is being smart and keeping the FR2 in production...they were the first modern designed Nike's I've bought in years. I put the FR2 in the same category as AM1's, AM90's & AM95's classic.

These look interesting......

I saw the endclothing preorder for the new colors, but it only goes up to 11.5 in UK sizes.  
sick.gif

My FR2 so far..1GR, 1ID, and 1 from SNS....one of the best looking shoes....

I'm glad to see Nike is being smart and keeping the FR2 in production...they were the first modern designed Nike's I've bought in years. I put the FR2 in the same category as AM1's, AM90's & AM95's classic.

These look interesting......

these and the maroons will be copped

Gentry is the overlay on your pair reflective or matte? :nerd:

looking for some damn aqua 8 socks :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom