Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

mean.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 those are so tough.

I'm a fan of the design and a sucker for Wheat cws, but they look like they'll cut/blister my ankles... :frown:

Last edited:
Just saw this WMN's Free Forward Moc N7 cw. I really like how they used Brown instead of Black on this one...

Will the suede pack be released anywhere other than NDC? Slept on the anthracites and they are gone in my size.

that stadium green have the rubberized toecap in that pic but doesn't have it on the retail version like the other suede cw's.

I'm one of the very few that likes those Free Mocs. lol

I've been looking for a shoe to replace my WP AF1s for quite some time now, and I think the N7s are worthy enough. I can't decide which Filbert cw I'll be rolling with though...

Last edited:
I like that grey sample ID a lot and might just order mine exactly that way. Just to clarify, upper, underlay, overlay are all COOL GREY on that pair right? The overlay and especially the underlay just looks darker in that sample pic compared to the nikeid site but I don't really see any other shade of grey on there either.

Thanks.

Basically this is how it looks from the id site. It's the same?

Last edited:
^yea it would look the same as those samples if you ordered that pair. the colors don't always look exactly like they do in the renderings.

The FR2 lives on... #Doernbecher Freestyle Collection

When Grant Olsen (11) was six years old, his mom and dad found a lump in his neck that turned out to be acute lymphoblastic leukemia. These days Grant is feeling much better and is back to playing sports and practicing his electric guitar. Grant’s design includes his personal logo on the tongue that features a lizard (one of his favorite animals), an electric guitar, his initials and the words “Do not fear or be dismayed.” Grant has earned straight A’s in school for as long as he can remember, and his favorite vacation spot is Hawaii. So his Nike design advisor asked a friend, who happened to be vacationing in Hawaii, to take a photo of an A+ written in the sand on a beach, which appears on the sock liner. Grant’s love of outer space is also highlighted on his shoe with the glow-in-the-dark space speckles. Grant’s inspiration for the colors of his shoe come from a photo of an exotic bird he saw in a design book.

Kylie Bell (16) is recovering from a brain tumor. It may have kept this young dancer off the floor for a while, but not for long. Her passion for performance found her back in action a mere two weeks after surgery. Kylie’s design includes lace panels that are exactly like the lace on one of Kylie’s favorite shirts. She chose a bird, representing freedom, to be featured on the tongue. The shoelaces and the inside of the shoe also feature the word “freedom” as well as “strength.” Kylie’s signature graces the sockliner and her favorite color, berry, makes the shoe worthy of center stage.

Last edited:
both are nice but i can't seem to really get on board with either of them. wmn's looks better though.

^ wowow nice pickups! i wanted to go in on the black pair but i already have the nyc pair you have there. glad i didn't since they look so similar from those pics.

also, i ordered both men's pairs of the mocs. pretty surprised people are sleeping on them! and i want the fr2 black wovens and the first fr2 shields but they're so expensive on ebay! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom