||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Broke down and bought a pair...Wasn't a big fan seeing them online...but in store I loved them. more comfortable than the FR2 IMO
93a1606ce4ef70b9e84d83732bb4ac0f42ffc807_r.jpg

Just got my Soar blue +3's today from NDC. Love me. The Free run never disappoints.

hahahah! wow, sorry i had no idea it was going to post that 3 times, yuku was going nuts earlier today when I was trying to edit, oh well

My sports authority didn't have any of the 3's. However $+!+$'s price matches coupons so i got the soars from there
pimp.gif

Guess i'll return the blue 2's

Can we just bring that coupon in to sports authority? I want to cop the soars or gym reds if they're around my way. I need to see those yellow in person though cause they look
pimp.gif
 on feet and would be a nice summer shoe to rock in So Cal. 

Livestrongs available on NDC. Best CW so far IMO. Dickssportinggoods.com got 'em also with a $20 off coupon available.

Ordered a pair of 5.0 IDs. Returned the Yellow ones I had cuz I just couldn't get past the volt DF... sigh... Wish volt was an option on ID though... sigh

saw these in person the other day and im pretty dissapointed.  ive got countless pairs of runners including 3 pair of free run 2s but these just seem so flimsy and cheaply made, despite the comfort factor.  the upper looks like it will warp and wave pretty easily.

if nike is smart this is just the introduction/base model and there will be multiple incarnations of this upper/sole, because at the moment im not sold.

there are so many better alternatives than this shoe - eclipse, lunarglide, buy more freerun 2s...

I just dont see the point in buying an inferior product because it's newer

Originally Posted by misterj

saw these in person the other day and im pretty dissapointed.  ive got countless pairs of runners including 3 pair of free run 2s but these just seem so flimsy and cheaply made, despite the comfort factor.  the upper looks like it will warp and wave pretty easily.

if nike is smart this is just the introduction/base model and there will be multiple incarnations of this upper/sole, because at the moment im not sold.

there are so many better alternatives than this shoe - eclipse, lunarglide, buy more freerun 2s...

I just dont see the point in buying an inferior product because it's newer

I mean, the upper isn't supposed to maintain form...its a minimalist shoe. It takes the shape and form of whatever is in it...I don't get what you mean by warping and waving of the upper.

loving these things, i know a lot of people might hate on the random volt I added but I have always loved having a little contrast. 
s6ptfm.jpg

^^ I went up a half size on these as per nike recom, and I am glad I did. I think an 11 ( my trust size) would have been to snug for me, but I know some people on this board are saying they got their true size and it fits them perfect. I would deff recommend going to try them on. The frees are always tricky. 

Originally Posted by pnizzle20

^^ I went up a half size on these as per nike recom, and I am glad I did. I think an 11 ( my trust size) would have been to snug for me, but I know some people on this board are saying they got their true size and it fits them perfect. I would deff recommend going to try them on. The frees are always tricky. 

Ah thanks. Tried the 5.0's and got the same size in 3.0 (True)...lets hope it fits!

^^ I think it will work, its just so snug because of the bootie like fit, where the 5.0 are more like a traditional shoe. 

I like the fit of these compared to the FR 2. Heel locks on better and the total fit is snug like the huarache free run.With and without flash

Back
Top Bottom