||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

From what I've seen, I think I like the design of the 4.0 v2 the best out of the new models. I like how they sort of went back to the upper design of the older free 5.0 with the "half tongue". I have a narrow foot, so the bootie design of the free run and the free 3.0 v2 and v3 can be a problem for me. Its fine to just wear casual, but when I run in them, I tie them tighter and it ends up bunching up on the top of my foot. I prefer the traditional tongue and/or the "half tongue" because the extra material just goes under the upper and stays out of the way.

Also, I really like this first colorway (black/blue). They have it for preorder at roadrunnersports: http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1442/
Says that it ships on May 7th. I've done a couple preorder from them before and both times, I actually got the shoes before the release date. I think they just ship as soon as they receive em. I'm tempted to go ahead and do this. Plus they give you a 90 day return gurantee. You can run in em, do whatever, and if you're not happy with the shoe, they let you exchange it for whatever you want, full credit.

Any word on whether the 4.0 v2 options will be available on ID?

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

From what I've seen, I think I like the design of the 4.0 v2 the best out of the new models. I like how they sort of went back to the upper design of the older free 5.0 with the "half tongue". I have a narrow foot, so the bootie design of the free run and the free 3.0 v2 and v3 can be a problem for me. Its fine to just wear casual, but when I run in them, I tie them tighter and it ends up bunching up on the top of my foot. I prefer the traditional tongue and/or the "half tongue" because the extra material just goes under the upper and stays out of the way.

Also, I really like this first colorway (black/blue). They have it for preorder at roadrunnersports: http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1442/
Says that it ships on May 7th. I've done a couple preorder from them before and both times, I actually got the shoes before the release date. I think they just ship as soon as they receive em. I'm tempted to go ahead and do this. Plus they give you a 90 day return gurantee. You can run in em, do whatever, and if you're not happy with the shoe, they let you exchange it for whatever you want, full credit.

Any word on whether the 4.0 v2 options will be available on ID?

This would be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Anybody know if NikeID will put more color/material options for these? I ordered a pair and came out really nice but I was hoping that Nike introduced more color options.

give em a few months... they will

Im hoping for shield options later in the year
nerd.gif

I saw these colors on the swatch when I iDed my pair at the iD Studio...
szg8hv.jpg

Shaun: You see the same swatch at your iD Studio as well?

OG: I'd think so.

tomat: Whoops!
embarassed.gif
 I meant 3.0 Upper X 5.0 Sole. My apologies.

EBW: Good looking out!

Ray... I did, but I didnt pay a whole lot of attention because I had my mind set on FR2 Shield IDs. I might go back soon tho. I want to make some more IDs and want to be sure about some colors.

I saw that these are live on NDC now, but I don't know whether to get the chrome yellow FR3s or Livestrong ones to beat up at the gym...
I actually think I'll end up with more of the 4.0 v2s than any other models.

Thanks! Really digging the LS! Hate Nike with charging $5 extra for LS shoes. BTW is the pro platinum=white? I know pure is like a dirty white. The pro platinum or all white looks good on ndc.

i copped the black/white pair. for my girl and i. i cant hang with that volt lace locks on the other colors. ill leave that for the lunareclipse 2

Thanks, Shaun. I hope they launch those new options soon! lol I hoping for more Midsole options and colors *ahem 4.0! Total Orange! Volt!
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

mjvc: Pure Platinum = ~Neutral Grey/Light Grey 

-edit-
Y'all see the FR3 video on NDC?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Up early on NDC right now. LOTS of colors I wasn't expecting this soon. Most saying "sold out" def means they put them up early on accident. Only a few CWs actually available for order.
Yellow pair and white pair will be mine in a hot minute. Summer shoe FTW!

Just copped a pair through finishline. There's a $20.00 dollar off a purchase of $100 or more. Get a pair of shoe laces $2.49
Total cost for my pair with in store pick up  $82.00

Hope this helps... And they run true to size. I'm a size 11 and they fit perfect. 

They're like Nike free/lunar insole. Best free runs EVER

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

^^^
That "run to you" video is funny.

That commercial was on when I was watching American Idol yesterday, longest commercial in a long time.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Just copped a pair through finishline. There's a $20.00 dollar off a purchase of $100 or more. Get a pair of shoe laces $2.49

Hope this helps... And they run true to size. I'm a size 11 and they fit perfect. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I bought the yellow FR3's yesterday, came home with them on and my mom said "holy cow those are yellow!"

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I bought the yellow FR3's yesterday, came home with them on and my mom said "holy cow those are yellow!"

This made me laugh out loud.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by DsLee559

^^^
That "run to you" video is funny.

That commercial was on when I was watching American Idol yesterday, longest commercial in a long time.
The song is dope to me
laugh.gif
! I just added it to my playlist
roll.gif

The 4.0's interest me.  I have a feeling i won't like the tongue on the free run 3s.  So i think i will pick up a 3.0 or 4.0.

But i have a pair of 3.0 V3's and i love them.  Will the 4.0 sole be noticeably less "free" to a point where i won't enjoy the shoe as much?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up. Scooped my pair
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Here's the code DEFDEALS20

make sure you get a pair of laces for $2.49

since the Free runs are 99.99 the coupon only works if buy $100.00 worth. cheapest thing on finishline.com is laces.

Hopefully everyone can save some money. 
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

since the Free runs are 99.99 the coupon only works if buy $100.00 worth. cheapest thing on finishline.com is laces.

wink.gif

Total for me comes out to $89.70.

How can I get the in store pick up? I still get charged for tax.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif

Appreciate it man, got laces and the 3.0s for $82
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom