||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

yeah, its about the worst, most obvious case of it too. Wish they would put those little elastic bands on the side of the tongue that keep it in place, like they do on some of their other running shoes.

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

anyone figured out a way to keep the tongue from sliding to the outside? I know it sounds trivial, but its really annoying

That's why I'm hesitant to order a pair, I understand peoples complaints about the FR2's being tough to get on/off but jeeze, lose the tongue.

FR2's >

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

anyone figured out a way to keep the tongue from sliding to the outside? I know it sounds trivial, but its really annoying

That's why I'm hesitant to order a pair, I understand peoples complaints about the FR2's being tough to get on/off but jeeze, lose the tongue.

FR2's >
I dont understand how people are having trouble getting FR2's on/off.  I wear the size which is tightest on my foot because I hate a loose fit and I can get my FR2's on with 1 hand when they are still tied.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

FR2's >
I dont understand how people are having trouble getting FR2's on/off.  I wear the size which is tightest on my foot because I hate a loose fit and I can get my FR2's on with 1 hand when they are still tied.

Oh, I understand, same with me. I just heard through a few sources that the general public was complaining about it.
ohwell.gif

FR2's >

Oh, I understand, same with me. I just heard through a few sources that the general public was complaining about it.
ohwell.gif

The slip-on fit of the FR2 was perfect, imho. 

I just received my reorder of my Flintstone design in my true size (I like my running shoes a bit snug), and the 3.0 upper /5.0 sole Hybrid FR3s are growing on me. A brief review of their fit and comparison to the FR2s...

- Not as comfy as the 2s, but they do have a sleeker feel to them due to the LunarTraineresque insole and Neoprene sockliner. 
- Definitely not as breathable as the FR2s
- Heel is less stabled/reinforced than the 2s
- Slip-on fit is a plus!
- Slightly lighter than the 2s
- Laces DO NOT complement the lace system

I can't wait for my other design coming in next week!  

bwood- Those livestrongs look awesome, I still need to go and fetch me a pair before they are all gone. lol

thanks !

i love the livestrongs.

i wasnt going to let them slip, like the FR2, which became impossible to find.

and livestrong products are only avail at NDC (or stores) and finishline.

thats exactly what i was thinking of doing ray =//// with a 3.0 midsole well and grey upper

ive been running in my FR3s.. i mean they dont look as good as the FR2s. but performance wise I find them better

i probably tacked on over 80 miles since i got them. and i got them like right when they came out.

they've been good. held up great. been my beaters too every day.

i bought my true to size and everyoe should too. i have a wider right foot. and doesnt bother me at all. after breakin its perfect. i always wear some nike dri fit socks.

im planning to run a 12k with these next week, we'll see

onoudidntgf-
your ids always coming out crisp, great job man

ray- where didn you grab the laces?

Ray - does the 3.0 upper give a little after a few wears. Couldnt get over how tight they were when I tried them on

Thanks abstract and DN!

J: I'd say so. My Flintstones stretched out a bit compared to when I first got them. I like my shoes pretty snug though..

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

^^thats been a issue on a few pairs we had returned
What store do you work at that accepts returns for scuffs that are the owners fault?
I'm still bummed out and will take the loss. These will just be for running now and I'll probably end up copping another pair down the road.

was going to say repaint that midsole rim, simple bro!
then saw the scuffs on the upper.... 
frown.gif

be proud of your new battle scars, lol

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

ohwell.gif

The slip-on fit of the FR2 was perfect, imho. 

I just received my reorder of my Flintstone design in my true size (I like my running shoes a bit snug), and the 3.0 upper /5.0 sole Hybrid FR3s are growing on me. A brief review of their fit and comparison to the FR2s...

- Not as comfy as the 2s, but they do have a sleeker feel to them due to the LunarTraineresque insole and Neoprene sockliner. 
- Definitely not as breathable as the FR2s
- Heel is less stabled/reinforced than the 2s
- Slip-on fit is a plus!
- Slightly lighter than the 2s
- Laces DO NOT complement the lace system

I can't wait for my other design coming in next week!  

so you're saying FR2 > FR3 honestly, since the only thing going on for them is the neoprene sockliner.....oh how my excitement to run in my fr3 has decreased
and IMO FR1=FR2....i really did not notice a single damn difference when i went for a run

Back
Top Bottom