||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

you right: Nice iDs!

V: Pretty much. I still like em though! Lol

Regarding the FR1 & 2... imo, the 1s are slightly more flexible since they don't have the extra layer/overlay like the 2, and they're a bit more breathable.  

-edit-
you right: Are those Blue or Purple? When I posted from my phone, they looked Purple.

Copped today at Sports Authority with the Mom's Day coupon
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

afbbd5d89d3d11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Is there a reason you guys like the 5.0 sole better then the 3.0 sole? I have FR2s and the previous free 3.0's and i like the 3.0 better.

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

Copped today at Sports Authority with the Mom's Day coupon
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

afbbd5d89d3d11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg
did the same thing for a pair of black and white waiting for iguana pair now. love them they look a lot better and feel much better in person

@IRyBreadI Worked fine with no hassles, although I think the coupon may have been referring to Nike Golf Clubs rather than Nike in general.

@JKing I've owned every 5.0 since the original and it comes down to comfort to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my 3.0's and they top anything if I'm only gonna wear for a few hrs, but after a whole day my feet kinda hurt. 5.0's have that bit of more cushioning that makes a difference for me on long days, and for longer mile runs too

Surprised there's not much love for the 5.0 midsole with a 3.0 bottom. Just not feeling the 5.0 bottoms for some reason. Some pairs make it look humongous big lol.

Japan has another dope exhibition, The Super Natural Ride. (via FM)

nike-the-supernatural-ride-exhibition-03-570x427.jpg

nike-the-supernatural-ride-exhibition-01.jpg

nike-the-supernatural-ride-exhibition-04-570x427.jpg

nike-the-supernatural-ride-exhibition-05-570x428.jpg

nike-the-supernatural-ride-exhibition-06-570x427.jpg

-edit-
Nike needs to do something like this in the US!
frown.gif

The teal mens pair is up on Finish Line now. Definitely going to be tough to hold off not buying them, especially with my discount.

I noticed nobody has posted a pic of the reds. No love ? I ordered a pair Saturday, cannot wait to get them on my feet.

I tried on a SZ 13 at FL, my toe was tip of the shoe so I figured I could get away with a 14 for a perfect fit. I went ahead and ordered a 15 anyway just to make sure. If the 15s have alot of space then my next pairs will be 14s.

Originally Posted by brettmw109

The teal mens pair is up on Finish Line now. Definitely going to be tough to hold off not buying them, especially with my discount.

Nice
pimp.gif
Hoping the orange pair comes out next.

waiting for the "new greens"/teals to hit NDC/NT/theES.... well moreso the last lol if they dont then =[ i'll end up ordering a pair of 3.0s.... once finances are right

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Japan has another dope exhibition, The Super Natural Ride. (via FM)

nike-the-supernatural-ride-exhibition-06-570x427.jpg

-edit-
Nike needs to do something like this in the US!
frown.gif
i want those iguana 5.0s in the upper left, and the pair that looks like the Big Stick popsicles
popsicle.jpg

also got the new greens as my first pair of 5.0s.....they're "ok" lol so far at least

J: NICE! Those are probably my second favorite GRs right behind the Chrome Yellows...

V: I see you've warmed up to the 3s!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I really can't wait for the iD palette update! 
nerd.gif

^nope, just the new greens because they were on the low low, the iguanas as they will work perfect with my work khakis i bet, and the strawberry lemonade/big sticks/tye dye pair as you gotta have that one loud one...

...and then the freeclipse id's and a pair of SWSW and i'm GOOD...

...i hate shoes hahah

Iguana 5.0's are sick! Will Make me cometely forget the Roshe Iggys. Those team orange and the gradient strawberry lemonades are a MUST!

The lighting from the pic makes the Total Orange cw look like it has a gradient to it, but I'm sure they're monotonal just like most of the GRs.

I just got word the Total Orange cw just hit NTSF, so they should be more widely available in the next couple of days...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The lighting from the pic makes the Total Orange cw look like it has a gradient to it, but I'm sure they're monotonal just like most of the GRs.

I just got word the Total Orange cw just hit NTSF, so they should be more widely available in the next couple of days...

Thanks for the info
pimp.gif
Getting the New Greens this Thursday and hopefully the Total Oranges next week.

Back
Top Bottom