||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

^They do!
nikeipodweb.jpg

I also see the Free Trail 5.0 in the 3.0 upper...  
0864fd27.jpg

Some info regarding the FR3iD materials... via NDC Chat

- The Nike Free 5.0 the upper is going to be synthetic suede leather and the 
     - The Swoosh looks to be syunthetic suede also.

- Nike Free 3.0's upper is made of synthetic suede and mostly mesh. 
     - The 3.0 swoosh looks to be a heat print swoosh so it will be slightly more reflective.

More designs for fun...

Free Run 3iD - Wolverine by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Magneto by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - LiveStrong B by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - LiveStrong by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Hitman by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Buzz Lightyear by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Sprite by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Batman by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - PS2 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I really love the Black Mesh / Tongue option for the 3.0 upper! It's used on the majority of my designs
laugh.gif

-edit-
Once I get my first two, the first I'm doing is swapping their laces for round ones because flat laces with the 3.0 eyelets isn't a good look, imo.

That's what I've been told. I know the Swooshes on the GRs are reflective though...

Yeah, it's weak that there's no Volt Midsole for the 3iDs, but, personally, I like the options enough to order a few pairs. I know I won't OD on these like it did with the FR2iDs
laugh.gif
!

I have one pair I'll be ordering for sure, but the second pair is a toss-up between two. I really want to place the order tomorrow too, but I'm not too sure which size(s) to get either... 
laugh.gif

I have no doubt that the FR2s are better, in fact, they're already a classic in my book. However, these aren't THAT bad (at least aesthetically) lol...

For those wondering about their fit... via NIKEiD Twitter

- The 3.0 upper is intended to be a tight fit, so we recommend going up a half size.
        - Even with a 5.0 midsole, the fit of the upper should remain consistent.

- The 5.0 upper should be true to size, unless you have an exceptionally wide or narrow foot.

thinking about getting a all white (for school/clinicals) with 5.0 upper and still undecided on the lower... should i go with 3.0 or 5.0? Please help! I like the free run 2's with the 4.0 soles (so comfy) never had a 3.0.. help me decide

Nice, Ant!

JB: The FR2iDs are gone...
frown.gif

DL: 3.0 soles are SUPER FLEXIBLE and are the closest to a barefoot experience Nike has yet to offer, but, personally, I like the FR soles (4.0) the most. Aren't clinical shoes required to be leathered toe though?

Anyhow... I'm definitely going with a 5.0 sole on all my 3s... I just need to make up my mind on which two pairs to order first. I have one for sure, but I have five others in mind, and I only want two for now. Decisions... decisions.
laugh.gif

Did these for fun... X-Men

Free Run 3iD - X-Men by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom