||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

So the iD preview on Facebook was delayed... 
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Until when?

Yeah, im ready to run in these. Anticipation is driving me nuts. Well, good thing is that with a 10% off coupon, and vip savings at RRS, you get them for 80 shipped each if buying two pairs.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Might have to get that lime womens cw!

Likewise! It's one of the few GR cws I REALLY like because the DF piece is uniform with the eyestay. I can't wait to see more GR cws pop up, and the iD preview already!
mad.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks for the update, onudgf!

abstract: : (..   

The options are pretty decent, imho. I'll try to come up with a dope design, but it seems I'll be ordering two more FR2iDs first...

Thanks for the update, onudgf!

abstract: : (..   

The options are pretty decent, imho. I'll try to come up with a dope design, but it seems I'll be ordering two more FR2iDs first...

good move, the free id has a nice color palette to choose from but it needs reflective options.  hopefully it gets an update at some point with some flash.

Now that I've played around with the options, I can honestly say I'm liking them more and more. Still trying to come up with some designs...  

-edit-
Fuuuhhhh... I'm going to be BROKE.
frown.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still not a fan of these, I guess I'll have to wait to see them in person and on feet pics on here and such and maybe they'll grow on me but who knows.

The FR3iD options are actually nice, but I, now, have a greater appreciation for the FR2. Nonetheless, here are some designs I did up...

The FR upper reallly resembles the classic AF1 / Dunk silhouette (imo), and the options for it are pretty limited with the DF piece, which can throw off the whole design.

Free Run 3iD - Pigeon by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - LeBron 9 China by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Argon by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Black Punch by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I wasn't expecting it, but the 3.0 upper is ILLLLLLLY! I love the two tone option for it!

Free Run 3iD - MuStash by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - MuStash B by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - MuStash C by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Cheetah by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
^PROSPECTS

Free Run 3iD - Taxi by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - FREEsco by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Hulk by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Black Mamba by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Hulk B by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Grinch by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Shoryuken by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Wow! Dope designs, really like all the Stashes and Kobes!!
Haven't checked the fb app yet, so do these have the splatter options, or are they ps'd?

The FR3iD options are actually nice, but I, now, have a greater appreciation for the FR2. Nonetheless, here are some designs I did up...

The FR upper reallly resembles the classic AF1 / Dunk silhouette (imo), and the options for it are pretty limited with the DF piece, which can throw off the whole design.

I wasn't expecting it, but the 3.0 upper is ILLLLLLLY! I love the two tone option for it!

Free Run 3iD - MuStash by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - MuStash B by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - MuStash C by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Cheetah by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
^PROSPECTS

Free Run 3iD - Hulk B by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Grinch by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 3iD - Shoryuken by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Slap some red laces on the cheetah.  I guess i like the 3.0 upper better.  I love the layered look.

Hey guys, please help e win this J Lin inspired Jordan 2012 NikeiD by hitting the LIKE button on facebook. Here's the link:

428685_375344175816607_100000230832153_1386060_857198041_n.jpg

hey how come they say buy .5 size up...i really want to order but im sketching about the size.

Ray if you had to choose between the Free run +3 vs Free run 3.0 ver4 which one would you prefer?

I'm not feeling the FR3s at all, but I'm really diggin' the options for 3.0 V4s. I'll be ordering my first two (both 3.0 uppers) once I see the sample pics. I think they both have a pretty dope concept. If they turn out nice, have a good fit and are comfy, I'll be ordering at least four iDs.

Back
Top Bottom