||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

[table][tr][td]April 5 (Thursday)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Free Run+ 3, Variety of Colors
$100, 510642
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Women's Free Run+ 3, Variety of Colors
$100, 510643
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Free Run 3.0 V4, Variety of Colors
$100, 511457
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Women's Free Run 3.0 v4, Variety of Colors
$100, 511495
[/td][/tr][/table]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]NDC is also confirmed for april 5th[/font]

Lol I'm geeked for these like a midnight Jordan/Foam release.

Can't wait regardless of how skeptical I am about the shoe.

Thanks, lonny!

EBW: Likewise. lol I'm hoping to scoop up any GR cw at the outlets just for running.

Ant: Good looks with the info!

If the size I ordered fits all right and the comfort is on point, I'm sending these out to a fellow NTer to have him customize a little something on them...
pimp.gif

Free Run 3iD - Flintstone+ by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Wow that must be very difficult. May I ask what happened?

Club foot maybe? Anyways have you tried a specialty running store? Sometimes they can order mismatched sizes.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Wow that must be very difficult. May I ask what happened?

I was born with spinabifida and a clubbed foot is a symptom of it. It has never held me back as I played sports my whole life. Although growing up the difference wasn't as big as it is now. It's not that big of a deal but I thought for sure that calling Nike to place an order they would have been able to do it for me. I tried on a 9.5/7 of the Free Runs at the outlet and they felt great. I just didn't want to spend $70 x 2 if I didn't have too. It just kind of boggles my mind how Nike could not help in this situation. It's not like I'm trying to screw up their bottom line by leaving an extra right shoe in a 9.5 laying around a factory somewhere.
Is there a specific model & colorway you want?  If so, link?

I think what I tried on was the Nike Free Run + in the basic grey CW. I dont know if that model is done now and that's why it was at the outlet or what?!? I intended on getting just a basic grey color way and possibly a black one.

I just looked on Nike.com and basically the grey and black CWs for the Free 3.0 v3 are what I was looking to get. I am not sure if these are crazily different than what I tried on but I assume they are better than wearing AM90s that don't fit one foot to run and workout.

I don't have any connections but I'm looking into it for you and want to help. If it comes down to it and you absolutely have to buy two pairs, I'll pay for one if the price isn't too bad (I'm a budget shopper).

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I don't have any connections but I'm looking into it for you and want to help. If it comes down to it and you absolutely have to buy two pairs, I'll pay for one if the price isn't too bad (I'm a budget shopper).

Man I appreciate it a lot but that isn't what I'm looking for at all.  This isn't really about the money at all.....it's more about something I would have thought Nike would be able to do as a service to a customer.  I'd rather actually be able to contact someone via email besides a drone and explain the situation.  It just seems like the easiest thing to me that a salesperson on the phone could type *Left 9.5/Right 7* in the comment section......somehow this must slow down the conveyor belt....

Okay, it's up to you then. My offer stands, I don't think it's fair that Nike won't accommodate you and you'd potentially have to pay twice as much to end up with a single pair that would fit you and I'm sympathetic to your situation so I wanted to help if I could. I didn't think in any way you were looking for assistance but wanted to see if I could make things easier.

I did a couple customer service chats to see if I got a different answer but with no luck, both said Nike unfortunately doesn't allow for different sizing but they'd forward the feedback or some BS. One mentioned that some ID shoes offer the option of choosing different sizes, I remember seeing it come up once when I was messing around on NikeID, but the only pair up that allows for that is some Shox Turbos. Had them do some product searches in outlet for cheaper options too.

zmdawg: sorry to hear about Nike not helpin you out my man. I would've guessed that they would be sympathetic to the situation and help a brotha out, but I guess not
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Okay, it's up to you then. My offer stands, I don't think it's fair that Nike won't accommodate you and you'd potentially have to pay twice as much to end up with a single pair that would fit you and I'm sympathetic to your situation so I wanted to help if I could. I didn't think in any way you were looking for assistance but wanted to see if I could make things easier.

I did a couple customer service chats to see if I got a different answer but with no luck, both said Nike unfortunately doesn't allow for different sizing but they'd forward the feedback or some BS. One mentioned that some ID shoes offer the option of choosing different sizes, I remember seeing it come up once when I was messing around on NikeID, but the only pair up that allows for that is some Shox Turbos. Had them do some product searches in outlet for cheaper options too.

I got the same thing. Some Shox are capable of it but only through NikeID.

What is the discount that Nike Outlet employees get?

ZMD: That's unfortunate, bro.
30t6p3b.gif
at Nike for not being able to accomodate you. I think they get 30% at outlets (40% off Swoosh and the higher accounts).

AH: DOPE! I'm looking forward to see how your design turned out!

There pretty good shoe for walking and running. Really comfortable if thats what youll looking for.

Back
Top Bottom