||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

btw - when i was in the nike running store yesterday the girl that was helping me really knew her info - she said they went to a tongue on the FR3's because people complained that the 2's were hard to get on :/

and i dont like the half tongue on the 4.0 v2 at all.

Originally Posted by pezones

btw - when i was in the nike running store yesterday the girl that was helping me really knew her info - she said they went to a tongue on the FR3's because people complained that the 2's were hard to get on :/

and i dont like the half tongue on the 4.0 v2 at all.

Yeah, I've heard about that issue but not a lot. Personally, I LOVE THE FR2 fit, and they're in my Top 5 Sneakers of all time.

Tripped and fell while running today and first thing I did was check my fuel band which was unharmed..

..my frees on the other hand 
frown.gif

2vuxy8h.jpg

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

^^thats been a issue on a few pairs we had returned
What store do you work at that accepts returns for scuffs that are the owners fault?
I'm still bummed out and will take the loss. These will just be for running now and I'll probably end up copping another pair down the road.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Tripped and fell while running today and first thing I did was check my fuel band which was unharmed..

..my frees on the other hand 
frown.gif

Bummer, bro. Same thing happened to my LunarEclipses. Ever since then, I've been running in them exclusively for the last five months...
pimp.gif

adrian.... u coulda done better... =P lmao nice ids though

THOSE TEALS!!!!! YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!!

Back
Top Bottom