||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

What's up fellas?

So far, I only have the EXT Iguana's but am planning on buying a black pair of +3 soon.

Is the difference between the regular +3 and the EXT only the base material? If so, I might grab the black ext as I like the rugged look to it.

I haven't seen the EXTs in person yet, but, from what I can tell, the regular 3s have...

- different mesh
- neoprene liner (thinner)
- cut-out shape patterns on different areas of the shoe
- reflective swooshes
- flat laces 

^thanks. I just checked the lining on my ext pair and I'm curious to see the regular 3 neoprene liner. I'll try to stop by my local store and check out the differences.

Originally Posted by truongxlong

where can you find these laces? i want the exact material as well. footlocker? finishline?

I love the quality of the laces on their Nike+ shoes (FRs and Lunars), but I don't think Nike sells their laces separately. I usually get my spares from my iDs, as they give you the option of selecting two laces for each of your designs.

BW: Again, KILLER FR collection, bro!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by truongxlong

where can you find these laces? i want the exact material as well. footlocker? finishline?

I love the quality of the laces on their Nike+ shoes (FRs and Lunars), but I don't think Nike sells their laces separately. I usually get my spares from my iDs, as they give you the option of selecting two laces for each designs.

BW: Again, KILLER FR collection, bro!
pimp.gif

you can get authentic nike laces at the nike outlets - oval and flat many colors

I'm not a stickler for details, but the flat laces from the outlets are definitely not of the same quality. They feel like $&# compared to the stock Nike+ laces! I wish Nike sold the same exact ones seperately.
frown.gif

ive never felt them just saw them - but i have no doubt your 100% correct - they probably just re-brand them from some cheap manufacturer...

all the clothes in the nike outlet (if not all outlets in general) are a totally different quality and made specifically for the outlet - order clothes on NDC and check out something similar in the outlet - half the quality at least!

bwood that collection is amazing!

those black/blue fr3 id's look sweet

technically not run 3's, but here is my latest pickup

however, this cw just popped up and i've ordered, so we'll see which pair i end up keeping 

xl511472400.jpg

Another weird note, when I did a search of Nike.com to get the link to post in here, for about 5 seconds, the blue color-way was up, then it disappeared.  Way to go Nike tech support, getting my hopes up prematurely.

That pair cutthroat posted is copped next paycheck. It was either those or the navy EXT FR3.
EDIT:

Never mind... they're a bit too green for my liking. I was hoping they were just dark grey 
ohwell.gif

ive been waiting for those green powerlines theyre amazing, just need to make sure sizing is good
are these supposed to release at the other retailers besides ndc?

RWH just marked down some FR3's and frees... if you do a google search there's a 15% off floating around

just ordered the livestrongs for $67 shipped !
----

ordered the powerlines yesterday too!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by pezones

RWH just marked down some FR3's and frees... if you do a google search there's a 15% off floating around

----

happy.gif

the only 15% i found was for clearance? didn't work on frees
found a 10% though, might get the anthracite fr3s

also let us know about sizing when the powerlines come in!

Originally Posted by pezones

----

happy.gif
what is the 15% code? I can only find the facebook liquidation code, but apparently these are only on sale, not liquidated yet. runblog10 gets you 10% off, but I'd rather get 15. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom