Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

this only the start guys 
roll.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

Yeah i think youll see a few people rock em but these will be flooding ebay and resell markets. Ince pairs are moved or people who kept them over the years youll see ridiculous prices higher than inital resell or people will just have them in the collection to say they have them.

I mean i honestly dont see JB recreating these years down the road. Never know but by that time the generation that are kids then will have no idea what fresh prince was other than google and their grandparents (us), maybe their parents

They are re-retroing DB IIIs and have retro-ed some 'supposedly' limited stuff like the LS XIIs, LS XIIIs and the 'Thunder' IVs (albeit very poorly). NOTHING is sacred with JB anymore - you'll are out of your damn minds with all these whack resale prices and made up demand.

If, for some reason, these ugly, variant looking kicks sellout you can bet that JB will re-issue them again.

These are kind of funky but i'm definitely digging them. Not sure why the $25 extra for this release but I've stop trying to make sense of JB's pricing. I hope I can get my hands on these.

Good find, thanks. He wore every Jordan till the show ended from the 5's up. I believe there was a show with him or Jeff in the 4's too.

(For the people that think he didn't wear many Jordan's. He did wear many Nikes during those times, as he mixed them up over the series.)
Great find, I never really realized he wore J's since I was too young at the time. I noticed it once I turned a freshman though lol

^^ Completely true. At this point, no shoe is safe from getting retro'd / re-retro'd.
Yall are right to an extent. Years down the road , they will be released, but just like with any shoe that has recently been re-released, the quality of the shoe will be much worse. Making more demand for the OG pair.

this only the start guys 
roll.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif
this brand has gone nuts. screw you nike and screw you little "sneakerhead" convention boys.. how did this honestly happen. next thing we will see with these fresh prince 5s is dudes walking around with 2 left shoes on, and another dude with 2 right shoes on talkin bout "I liked the left one more"
mean.gif

Can someone explain to me why the 6 rings have the 8s strap holders when they dont have straps?

Back
Top Bottom